Asmongold mocks demo shout on stream

Demo should is aoe threat and doesn’t do nothing for single target.

MC is all about single target.

MC is Easy because it’s undertuned.

You don’t know what you’re talking about

1 Like

Because it’s still a nerf? They nerfed it down to vanilla levels.

BTW, this wasn’t just a Warrior nerf, it was a tanking nerf. Everyone is going to feel the difference, not just the Warrior. Not saying it wasn’t warranted, just pointing it out.

Well maybe they can fix layer now thats he farming leather with it

You still use Demoralizing Shout in MC. Maybe you are the one who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

you’re still doing Zul farak. or did u get in on a MC run at lvl 43 somehow?

Other symptoms include a proclivity for chilidogs and leaving trash everywhere and an unattractive gum to teeth ratio.

1 Like

If it’s broken and it gets fixed who cares?

1 Like

Taco Bell actually.

Oh, his palate has refined a bit I see!

Really? Cause it didnt work in the exploding zombie room in scholo when i tried back in the day.

Oh. I don’t have that.

Let him go on a tangent about blizzard doing too much damage and watch the lulz flow like a river.

Seeing a comment on wowhead just made it click for me: we have tons of new guys here who are not aware of what was said by Blizz on the past two years or the development process.

That’s why they think of things like this in terms of nerf, and not fix…

The WoW Classic you are running right now, is a Battle for Azeroth client. The developers had to transfer all the data to this client, and it was a COMPLETE mess when they initially did it.

The development consisted entirely of bugfixes to bring this new client the close as possible to their original 1.12 client they use as reference.

He didn’t beat the queue. He was doing what every other smart person was doing, sitting in the character select or creation screen. Almost every streamer was doing the same thing.

1 Like

Asmongold is not a leader. He is a follower. He says the things that his viewers are already thinking, but with a feigned passion that can also come across as incoherence.

WH OMEGALUL

Asmongold is a great player. It’s good to see him being honest about a bug that needs fixed.

you left off pug raids too. :slight_smile:
People who wanted to hit 60 and clear MC in the first 2 weeks would have done it with, or with out Warrior AoE threat being higher.