Asmongold mocks demo shout on stream

Isn’t “fixing” something to make it more Vanilla like, actually in favor of #nochanges? Because the amount of threat the Shouts were generating were definitely not an accurate representation of how it was.

1 Like

No, it’s a fix to bring it in line with how it worked in Vanilla. It WASN’T working the way it did in vanilla. That’s the bug.

1 Like

it was like this in the streamer beta and it was this way until the nerf which means they didnt care about it.

Oh, believe me I am definitely not a “nochanger.” There are quite a few changes that I would like to see. This is more of an ongoing debate between my wife and I on whether or not Blizz will cave to qq and start class balancing in the future.

Yeah, no, I see the disconnect here. You were saying that the fixed value is the correct Vanilla value, therefore no nerf. You are correct.

1 Like

That’s all good and stuff.

But the title to that thread is misleading.

People figured out it was possible to clear dungeons by AOE cleave in Vanilla.

I’d say it was likely due to the high pop of dps, low pop of tanks, and the lack of a full toolset until 60.

Since your typical tank in a dungeon was likely dps spec while leveling in vanilla, there weren’t any real tanks until warriors respecced for raiding. CC wasn’t even needed unless you were undergeared for your level.

I don’t understand why people are upset about this. Famous players and guilds got things nerfed/buffed/fixed in the past too.

we can change anything, as long as its under the pretense of a bugfix! And the dumb playerbase wouldn’t know any better :slight_smile:

Whos asmongold?

1 Like

The guy who makes six figures a month playing a video game.

yeah but when the game sucks I can stop playing it. asmongold had to play BfA and whined about it the whole time lol

Esfand got stuck in queue for 6 hours near launch after unlucky disconnect… He keeps saying he logs in in the morning to skip queues, because there are way less people playing in the norming. Thats called picking your spot, not streamer prio?

1 Like

It’s a condition where you’re hairline begins to recede at a relatively young age as your facial hair growth accelerates.

2 Likes

Oh my a little more than 2 weeks into launch before this got fixed. The devs don’t care! REEEEE

You done now?

this streamer is like Honey Boo Boo and Beiber to me. I know too much about them without ever seeing or listening to anything by them for a second

2 Likes

applies tin foil hat

Well they had to make sure the tryhards and streamers got their first MC kills before they patched it out.

#nochanges my butt. Shout tanking AOE was a thing in actual vanilla, my guild used it to manage Fankriss adds.

Blizzard wants to make Warrior Tanking a Tab+Sunder nightmare.

Because it’s already hard enough to get people to roll up as Warriors…

It was, it just wasn’t this good, hence the fix.

Shout tanking in vanilla could not hold aggro vs full on 100% from the jump AOE.

1 Like

This was a needed change, and likely one reason MC has been too easy. Vanilla was all about threat management, and any buff to threat generation (for the tank) is a nerf to the content.