Asmon played New World

Who cares? Is tbc perfect? Nah. Regardless, I’m not jumping on the bandwagon just cause that doofus did.

4 Likes

imagine if madseason started playing New World? That would get the bandwagon moving

1 Like

Madseason was quite outspoken about being against the boosts and mount in TBC if im not mistaken. I do not think he would go to new world.

1 Like

I am sure there are tons of games Asmon has played of the years.

who is asmon?

2 Likes

Before calling him a doofus you should probably watch his assessment video of it, because he says after sinking about 185 hours into the two betas it’s nowhere near ready for prime-time, and still has gameplay bugs galore.

He’s a lot like Paris Hilton, their surface personality is nothing like who they really are, that’s just who they are publicly because it makes them money.

2 Likes

I want to play New World. Video cards are my inhibition. Maybe if Amazon would get some video cards to sell at MSRP to their customers I would upgrade to play it.

1 Like

Am I the only one that loves this news? Please meta sheep go play New World.

1 Like

Not sure why you’d want to play that game with the absolutely ridiculous P2W options they’re putting into it…but I guess that excites some people.

Same here.

It’s ya boi, New World is hooooottt. Also, it’s my Birthday

New world will be fotm for a while, then poof, vanish. It’s total meh smol muscle meh meh meh.

3 months of Wow or try a new game. I’ll always try new. Also the same price as Diablo 2 remastered. It’s a bargain!

Great post, 10/10.

Just play what you want to play.

Who cares.

2 Likes

I would love to be able to buy crafting boosts.

Imagine caring what soy drinking e-celebs think about anything lmao

3 Likes

Nice Dear Diary post

I tried watching a few streams of the game, but just got extremely bored every time. Was mostly looking for PvP but every. single. steam. is just a bunch of dudes running train on a poorly tuned NPC.

Is the entire game just PvE rust or what?

New world looks like absolute garbage.

Go watch pvp.

You got 2 dudes shooting at each other for 45 minutes missing lmfao.