Asked AI to write an RP story

SI:7 Agent: Good evening, Plagueghoul. I understand you have some knowledge about the gnolls’ recent obsession with saronite. Can you tell me more about that?

Plagueghoul: (smirks) What’s in it for me?

SI:7 Agent: Information is a valuable commodity, Plagueghoul. You could be doing a service to your fellow inhabitants of Azeroth by sharing what you know.

Plagueghoul: (chuckles) What makes you think I care about the fate of Azeroth?

SI:7 Agent: You’re right. You don’t. But I can make sure that your time in this cell is much more comfortable if you cooperate.

Plagueghoul: (grinning) Ah, now we’re getting somewhere. The gnolls have discovered that saronite enhances the potency of their decay magic. They believe it will make them more powerful.

SI:7 Agent: More powerful? How so?

Plagueghoul: (shrugs) I don’t know the specifics. All I know is that they’re willing to do whatever it takes to get their hands on it.

SI:7 Agent: And why are you, a plagueghoul, interested in this information?

Plagueghoul: (smirks) Let’s just say that I have my own interests in the gnolls’ pursuit of saronite. It’s a dangerous game they’re playing, and I want to make sure I’m not caught in the crossfire.

SI:7 Agent: (narrows his eyes) And what makes you think that I won’t use this information to bring an end to the gnolls and their pursuit of saronite?

Plagueghoul: (grinning) Because, dear agent, I have information that you don’t. And that information makes me valuable to you.

SI:7 Agent: (sighs) You always know how to play the game, don’t you, Plagueghoul?

Plagueghoul: (chuckles) It’s what keeps me alive.

I fed the AI information to explain the horrible warcrimes the forsaken committed during BfA which led to the imprisonment of my character in this alternate timeline, then asked them to create dialog where my character would take the role of Dr. Lecter, fed them information about the current role of gnolls, what saronite is, some articles about the R.A.S. and wow politics (some head canon too)

After countless hours feeding it information, it gave me this scene.

Pretty interesting tech.

1 Like