Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

if you can put chromie time in the game why not put all the old raids back too

Have rated epic battlegrounds ever been discussed? Also when are we getting the Tol Barad EBG?

1 Like

How long until we get more info on saving our faction leaders? kinda left us on a huge cliff hanger

Can we get leper gnome skin colors and eyes for gnomes? The cleaning process can’t possibly have a 100% success rate.

Torghast is one of the main features of this Expansion. Over time it’s getting obsolete. Have you new plans to make it more interesting along time?

When will the pathfinder achievements come out so we can start working on flying?

Any news on the next heritage armor sets? Are any coming this xpac?

2 Likes

Will the old Recruit-a-Friend mount rewards ever return in the new RAF system? If not, is there any chance they can be added to the shop?

4 Likes

Has Blizzard ever looked into making a New MMO : Worlds of Starcraft ? It could have 3 factions ,space age quests , and allow for more options in the MMO including first person shooter. I think this is the obvious next step for a awesome game for Blizzard and hope to spark interest in such a plan.

Can you tell us if you have a team or person solely dedicated to pvp balance? What is the companies goal right now? Is it more focused towards pve or pvp. How do you guys feel about wow pvp (arenas) right now? Do you guys plan on balancing pvp with frequent changes? I love this game thanks for making it! I hope to see our world thrive!

One of the features that I have missed the most is class specific armor sets. Have there been further discussions or plans to reintroduce class specific armor sets?

2 Likes

Are there any plans to make the tribute chests for reputation gains of 10K, after reaching exalted, more rewarding? In the past, we received extra supplies, so extra anima would be a welcome addition! In addition, if you could make anima a single item that stacks, as opposed to 50 million different ones (I exaggerate, I know), it would also be a welcome change. If not a single one, then at least a single one for each covenant would still be an amazing help in bag space. :slight_smile:

When will we see Night Elf Paladins as a player option? We already know they are in cannon from the Legion Class hall.

Will we ever see DK Ritualists as a playable class?

Can you please make druid shapeshift forms have some kind of armor presence? The legion skins are fun and all but it would be nice to show off some kind of change to reflect our appearnce in caster form. It makes TMog pretty Moot for 3 specs within the Druid class.

1 Like

Thoughts on the vault system so far? Any thoughts of getting some sort of token stystem back? It seems like with the vault its a way to insure either some people get ahead or some people get behind based solely on rng.

Will we ever see any more artifact weapons returning to the story like in BFA, and why did Sharas’dal, Scepter of Tides only make a cameo appearance as little but a random illusion trap in Nazjatr?

i think its just a certain covenant level. not sure gotta check my covenant levels again

I personally like how it’s not in Dungeon Finder. If it were, there would be a min ilvl. However, w how it is, my friends can carry me & vice versa.

blizzard, are you trying to edge-out canadian players by increasing the amount of money it costs to play WoW to 21.99 a month?

Is World of Warcraft going to come to an end in the near future? I hope not. I love this game. I have played it since Burning Crusade.

Will worgen and undead ever get allied races?