Ask your questions for the WoW Q&A here!

Sure they are. Healer specs appreciate a dps friend just as much as dps specs appreciate a tank or healer.

Got a couple of questions for my friends who mainly play on the Taiwan realms:

• PTR character copying has never worked for Taiwan, even though Taiwan appears on the region list in the character copy list. Is it ever going to be fixed?

• Taiwan realms seem to run very slow sometimes, e.g. during world bosses right after weekly reset or pvp. You can tell as if the server is overloaded when everyone on the server is having a hugh delay on any spell casts, looting dialogs or quest return dialogs, while ping time is absolutely fine. Is that something that can be specifically looked at?

• Being a rather low populated realms comparing to other regions in the world, it is quite difficult, if not impossible, to get the rank 4 Conflict & Strife. It is very hard to queue for to start with, and let alone winning. Is there any chance of adjusting the requirement of it?

Why did you ruin the game lmao?

How will the allied races unlock change in the squish?

Will gear levels also be squished and made more congruent with the player level?

Will legacy dungeons and raids be soloable at maximum level?

1 Like

Where’s ma player housing Blizzard?

3 Likes

Do fallen warriors go to Halls of Valor or the Shadowlands?

Will Galakrond be there? -false hope level raising-

1 Like

With the level cap squishing to 60, will the requirement for allied race heritage armor scale as well? also will allied races continue to join the ranks of the horde and alliance or will this be a forgotten system?

I have two, both related to character levels:
• What will happen to currently existing, unused Level Boosts when the level squish happens? I still have my 110 boost, unused.
• What level will the Allied Races start, now? I’m assuming 10 since that’s when normal races leave their “starting period” now?

What kind of customizations can we expect for the other races. Particularly, Blood Elves, Night elves, and Orcs who already received minor customizations in BFA.

1 Like

Will weekly events still exist if so will the rewards be changed?

How will the level squish affect transmog runs in some capacity?

1 Like

Guess there’s no harm to toss out the question that has been on the mind for quite some time…

By some astronomical chance is it possible to obtain account wide reputations to an extent? I’ve been on one character for so many years that they have over one hundred exalted reputations (some that don’t count towards that like the bee reputation and the fishing ones from Legion), and the most hindering thing about making another character/potential second main/alt is the darned reputation.

Not asking for account wide for new ones or those like Aldor/Etc … just the others (from previous expansions).

Or … if not that, maybe commendations like the ones in Mists of Pandaria, which might work better.

Oh!
And a second one …

Are there intentions to release transmog ensembles for previous dungeons/raids by some chance? Or vendors that can sell ensembles? Missing pieces from mogs that refuse to drop (or don’t even anymore) is such a pain in the rear (and this applies also to the armor in BFA).

Third and final…
It was said that dungeons could still be overpowered and stomped into oblivion, is that the same for raids that are currently considered as legacy ones?

The covenant system seems interesting but the fact that this is how the new abilities will be obtained concerns me. What are you doing to make sure that the entire player base won’t choose one covenant that has the best abilities universally and leave the other 3 covenants empty?

Can Death Knights, Demon Hunters and Monks get Rbg transmog sers for hitting 1800?

29 Likes

Can you make future Q&A’s longer please? 1 hour clearly isn’t enough.

2 Likes

With there possibly being 4 armor type transmog unlocks per covenant, any thoughts to making it so we don’t have to grind 16 characters to unlock each per armor type?

This is assuming you can only have one covenant per character. It would be nice if that one character unlocked the armor style look for all armor types once exalted or what have you with said covenant.

Is all the datamining and constant spoilers hurting the game or lessening the importance of official reveals and announcements?

is it time for blood elves to get their original eye color back yet? if not how much longer does the sunwell cleansing effect need?

2 Likes

What are your plans for fixing the issue where Oceanic realms are playing mostly in the dark due to time differences?