Ashran brawl is the worst

When are we suppose to get our 40 conquest in this hell ? What are we suppose to do inside to get it ? Everyone just seem’s to Zerg without any incentive or plan. I just left because everyone did also and we were getting no where, was there for 25min and 0 conquest or idea if i was losing or winning. I had no penalty once out.

This BG is so obnoxious and Bad.

1 Like

You need to compete an event or kill the boss to get your conquest .

How good it goes for you depends on how many ppl in your team has played Ashran back in WoD. I didn’t play WoD so I have no idea what to do in most events and just follow what a leader says ‘stand in circle and go round and round ‘ or ‘stand by fire till it become red’

1 Like

Entirely optional activity is optional.

Endless Ashran is great for conquest. In fact, I used up the last of my strongboxes maybe two weeks ago so it has served me well since the last time it was here.

Pro tips:
Each event win or boss kill will give you credit for the ‘Something Different’ quest. Killing the boss is entirely possible in this version, so complete your 150 conquest kill quest too.

Each subsequent boss kill or event win awards a strongbox. Each box contains 25 conquest and has no expiration so you can farm hundreds of them and keep them for future weeks when it looks like you won’t cap or can’t be bothered.

2 Likes

It’s far more enjoyable than pretty much anything in the EBG queue barring really close AVs/IoCs and most of the normal BG queue, and far better than EBG wintergrasp or ashran imo. Combine that with the fact it’s not half bad for conquest and I fail to see how it’s bad beyond the fact it’s different from any other BG/Brawl and mildly confusing for someone who didn’t play during WoD.
#BringBackRealAshran

3 Likes

Lmao every brawl. Literally every brawl:
“omfg this brawl is the worst!”

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

I like pretty much every Brawl except this one.

I tryed it again and it was prolly worst then any other time. Somehow it was a new one. Gates open and it starts like a normal Ashran, eveyrone in the woods for X reason and all the alliance dies of course. Horde goes to ogre king that doe’s X while we push flag’s. We barely get the one or Horde side and Horde come’s back from Ogre boss and wiped us.

Was about 10 min in. 0 event at that point. 0 conquest. 0 fun.

I noticed that you dont get deserter when you leave so I can just queue again to get … in another Hell but im just not queueing that hell again. Not worth my time and not getting any conquest has alliance.

Worst. Brawl. Ever.

I joined. Gates open. We go to event and win. Fastest conquest ever. Ez.

2 Likes

Yes but im talking about doing it has alliance. Horde alway’s win this i know that now.

Yeah I guess. It’s great playing a night elf on Horde. Fun times.

Well buddy, Gratz if you tryed 1 game and got a winning group. I tryed 5 already and this Brawl dosent get anywhere. people just leave after a while because nothing can be done.

I just leave also and try another one but it’s the same.

Kinda meh brawl imo, I have no idea what’s going on most of the time.

I barely played the “original” version from back during WoD, so many of the side-events don’t make sense to me. It’s also using the “new” watered-down 25 man format, and I’m not a fan of 25v25.

Seems like most of the games are “in-progress” too.

But of course, it’s 100% optional (just like Packed House, Southshore vs Tarren Mill, etc)… so no real need to be making forum threads about it.

i like this old version compared to the new epic Ashran xs 10 factor

2 Likes

Yeah it’s always in-progress. It never ends. You can do the events, fight on roads, push Vol, whatever. I tend to roam the map and gank stragglers and people running around alone.
When Ashran was introduced it had a very mixed reception but largely disliked. The concept is great but the execution was poor. I always had fun anyway, especially as a rogue.

siiigh. Bro, if you dont know anything about something do a little research. Go to wowhead and search ashran.

You have zero understanding of how classic ashran works. It’s not a bg that ends like the others. Its OPEN-ENDED.

This is also fake news. Most people enjoyed ashran.

Not really. Most people did it for easy CP and the two trinkets. It reminds me of M+ now (minus pvp gear being bis)

No it isn’t. Ashran was a boring PvE zerg in WoD that awarded PvP gear.

Claiming all medical research comes from alien DNA is fake news.

Well, one of them has to be right.

needs more honor