Ashran and Wintergrasp

Why have these two BGs at all. The only thing EPIC about them is they are both EPIC FAILURES. Players just insta leave for 20 minutes. They aren’t fun, it’s ALWAYS one sided and it really is a waste of playing time. There’s a reason Ashran doesn’t show up in stats on the PVP page I just leave if it comes up at all. I am almost to the point of just skipping epic completely. Either fix them, or make them go away!

1 Like

You do have the option to queue specific BGs.

*mostly an Alliance problem :stuck_out_tongue:

I find Ashran quite fun as a Horde player, good times :smirk:

I do too on my horde… I’d love to see the actual win loss record on those two,
not a shocker I’m sure

I would be interested to see w/l ratios for WG attacking vs. defending. Alliance - at least on weekends - are getting better at defending (about time).

Okay then. So, what I learned from this is that they are not epic failures of BGs, unless queuing Alliance side.

Both of these BGs are trash. I take the 15 minute debuff rather than ride out half and hour of wintergrasp.

I’ve done Wintergrasp once this expansion. We won (Alliance), and I got a bunch of Shreds of Insanity. It was fun.

I’ve played Ashran a few times and it’s a lagfest followed by inevitable Horde win. Alliance used to win it sometimes during, WoD, not sure what happened. Maybe I just don’t play it enough lately.

Ashran is just trash … I afk even knowing that I am mostly gonna win as horde

I just don’t queue for epic BGs anymore. Can’t blacklist Ashran. GG Blizz, you really forced me to play your content did you?

1 Like

Horde get a free 15% stat increase in Ashran on their side of the map, lol.

Yes you do. You just don’t get the battleground bonus.

Blizzard might as well rename Epic BGs to “Horde win fest” since Horde is their fav faction.

There’s nothing stopping you from winning AV, IoC and Wintergrasp but yourselves.

Alliane won 2 of 3 the majority of time for nearly a decade.

1 Like

Alliance won AV and IOC when the map design and vehicle/NPC tuning made them heavily alliance favoured.

Alliance do win AV, IoC and Wintergrasp when given the rare chance to defend. It’s Ashran that is the most laughably ridiculous battleground that pretty much negates any chance for an Alliance victory on it when the Horde get a 15% extra damage and healing consumable on their side of the map.