Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve still obtainable in Dragonflight?

I’ve Been In a few Nylotha Raids Lately and not having a cloak for my monk after a few weeks of moderately questing and searching for the questlines to get the cloak and I’m hearing that “It takes like fifteen minutes to get the cloak” even Tho that was a lie back in the day and still is. But… I’ve had two quests so far that I’ve shown up to the Heart of Azeroth’s chamber turned in the quest and nothing afterwards. So I’ve been all over the net searching for answers to " Is Shroud of resolve still obtainable" and so on so on etc… And I can’t Find anything up to date. I’ve even typed in the Forums search bar :stuck_out_tongue: . So Here I am. Trying to see if Anyone here can answer my question while watching Wild Card and doing some nostalgic raids till I go to sleep.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I cannot find any direct answers either, though I know back in Shadowlands, I was able to obtain the cloak through Chromie Time. You may need to do some of the Nazjatar intro questlines before being able to see the cloak quest.

I haven’t seen anything about it being removed. (In cases like this, no news is actually good news. If nothing has changed with the quest, there won’t be any new info about it to find in a search.)

Here’s the basic rundown to unlock the 8.3 quest chain that eventually leads to the cloak:
(Also make sure you’ve done the BfA intro quests up through getting the “Welcome to Zandalar” or “Come Sail Away” achievement, or BfA stuff might not work correctly.)

1 Like

Today I started a raid for The Eternal Palace and even after that and doing all the world quests there today and obviously the questline this is where I’ve ended up. so, yeah Nazjatar is complete on my end.

1 Like

Is Wrathion in the heart chamber for you? Does he have any quests for you?

1 Like

I Believe so, but theres no quest available from him.

Have you completed all of the following on the character?

1. Completed the BfA intro quests up through getting the Come Sail Away(A) /Welcome to Zandalar (H) achievements. (The achievement needs to have been earned by the character you’re trying to do this on.)
  2. Picked up your Heart of Azeroth
  3. Unlocked World Quests by completing “Uniting the Isles.”
  4. Unlocked Naz’jatar (you’ve obviously done this, but I’m listing it for completion’s sake if it comes up for others in a search.)
  5. Completed Magni’s quest chain for essences. (This is the chain that takes you to Neltharian’s Lair in Highmountain.)

Ill check all this when I log on, if everyone is saying its still obtainable then I must be missing something, I think I’m going to redownload quest tracker and find out that way. and ill update this thread when I find what I’m missing.