Ashbringer

Whatever you end up doing with this thing, please, make it a 4.50 swing speed or something ridiculous like that.

1 Like

Or a 1.1 second speed two hander with a 10% chance silencing holy blastwave effect that hits for 2k and deals double damage to demons and undead

1 Like

Make it give 300 RAP and be a hunter weapon.

2 Likes

This is the correct option.

1 Like

Make it a 2.9-3.2 so it’s not bad but also not good.

1 Like

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Boy you out your mind.

Ashbringer should be a 3.5, have 35+ Str/Agi/Stam & at least 2% Crit and a proc that scales with SP. Druids are getting HoR, Wars have Severance, MoM and the Servo Arms. Ashbringer should be hard tailored for Ret.

1 Like

Make it bounce like chain lightning and we have a deal.

hell yeah brother

make it 3.8 :sunglasses:

True ret should have a tailored weapon, makes sense that ashbringer would be it.

However they could give us some other weapon and make ashbringer more widely available to other classes since its such a popular weapon.

However I have a major disagreement that it should just be another 3.5 epic with optimized stats.

All these years of classic Ashbringer hype and its just another formulaic epic from any expansion?

Even if the speed wasnt good on it I’d really like to see it have some kind of crazy proc that is groundshattering.

Its too much of a standout to be just another epic that would be an admission that all great hyped items would just be a baseline meta epic regardless of lore to be churned out one day with no creative interest

no no it should have an on-use effect that turns it into a wheelchair

3 Likes

Ashbringer should be a 7 speed weapon.

Let us one shot the clothies.

It should be a grey 2h sword with an inscription that reads " We Remembered This Time".

2 Likes

If they make it a pally only weapon they should have it whisper complaints about shaman to the holder every time it swings.

4 Likes

I think you’re on to something Rok

Watch them make it a druid weapon too :rofl: