As I stand here and burn people alive below

I remember hearing it for the first time in a Dane Cook routine

He stole it, like all his material. Wow, that’s a name I happily forgot about.

3 Likes

his main thing was marketing. dude used the early internet to really market himself.

who coined it in '98?

Yes, but when something originated and when it was popularized by the Internet don’t usually line up. It became a lot more common in 2017, and was overused to the point of removing the term from the original stereotype until any angry woman was a “Karen”, no matter how justified their anger was. Guess I wasn’t a huge fan.

1 Like

Deepest pits of ICQ. Holy hell I’m old.

1 Like

you’re always here which means I am here too frequently.

didn’t you call me a “clever girl” one time?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, the terms isn’t exclusive to women. Cut it out. Don’t cancel me please.

3 Likes

I’m surprised the ppl who love to suppress here haven’t yet reported you with the weird dictatorship ways of the forums.

Honestly it’d be doing me a favor lol

I don’t know about you but when I was 10 I had a very clear grasp of the concept of what a flame thrower does to a living human. Maybe it was because I was already really into history, particularly World War 2.

Funny thing…the game was NOT MADE FOR CHILDREN but rather it was made for teens and older who aren’t as phased by graphic violence or words. Game is rated T for teen, children shouldn’t be playing the game but if they are it’s their parents fault for letting their child get corrupted not the game developers fault. I mean we even got people being gunned down trying to swim to shore in this game so… what’s next we get swallowed by a giant dragon and gotta make them vomit like with C’thun?

1 Like

I’ve worked retail.

You don’t know how much you can hate a person until they’re screaming at you for “calling their kid a liar” even as they’re confirming their kid lied to you and went crying to mom because you wouldn’t let them scam free stuff

1 Like

Is the answer Mario? Is that the game?

I just realized I’m single because of karma of kicking a baby penguin off a cliff in super Mario 64.

2 Likes

Not the pengu! Nooooo!!!

It’s alright, they got their revenge in Mario Party.

1 Like

my friend can’t self-terminate? :innocent:

1 Like

I worked at victoria’s secret, and I was told I was hired bc I am “pretty” and “pretty ppl sell more” and I am out going. Man, most ladies didn’t like me but the men who stopped in did kisses

I do not like most woman and I was treated like a lesser by many - the worst were ones who were kinda cute but somehow are so delusional and think they’re prettier (or whatever) than you with all their plastic and stupid purses and treat you like dog crap. I know full and well

You scale a wall to try to murder the people on the other side, you get an oil bath with a fire chaser. That’s how this works, pal.

1 Like

I am not saying the actions aren’t justified.

I am not even saying teaching your child that lesson is bad or wrong.

I am wondering at the thought process of a parent who thinks it is okay to expose their child to this but not okay to expose their child to the B word.

1 Like

1 Like