As a vulpera, is it wrong

…to want to curl up for a nap in somebody’s lap?

10 Likes

No, little buddy. Not at all. From what I understand it’s a quiet slice of heaven.

11 Likes
24 Likes

Well, you better pick the right class buddy or you might wake up stranded in Desolace…or worse. High demand for black market exotic beast feasts in some places. :wink:

3 Likes

that’s confusing… how does napping in someone’s lap end-up with me stranded in desolace??

2 Likes

Without reading further… yes. Yes it is.

21 Likes

Just gotta think it through…

1 Like

all i can think is that i’d be napping in like, a tauren’s lap or something, on a one of those big ol’ horde caravan carts, and ending-up at that druid-place without a ride out of there…

2 Likes

Hey little buddy. I have just the right place for you.

motions to the skinning machine

It’ll be nice and cozy.

5 Likes

Only if they pet you first.

2 Likes

That’s what I like to hear.

(Hefts club)

Turn them into scarves. :scarf:

2 Likes

Goldshire enters the thread

8 Likes

Keep your sticky paws away. I know your kind. Buncha thieves.

3 Likes

It’s not wrong, just dangerous, especially if you curl up on the lap of a Vampiric Night Elf Death Knight :wink:

2 Likes

Could you and your buddies come over and visit us in Stormwind? My wife needs a new fur coat

4 Likes

I think it’s fine.

So long as they consent…

3 Likes

Hey look a nice shiny court,
*Picks up boomstick
lets get him bois

3 Likes

oh of course. don’t wanna nap on a lap of someone who does’nt consent! i mean, they might kick me off if they gotta get-up or something!

3 Likes

If you’d like to curl up in my lap, I think that would be very cute! As long as I can boop your nose several times!!

2 Likes

I’d be happy if a vulpera to snuggled in my lap. Would feel like when my cats snuggle in my lap in cold weather

And if I can fluff your tail while you sleep all the better, lol

4 Likes