As a Ret, if you lose a 1v1 to anything in SoD please do us a favor and quit

On the 2nd account made a ret last week and just dinged 50 on her (i.e., incursion set and random off-pieces). This has to be the biggest faceroll toon in SoD. Nothing can 1v1 me given that all my CDs are up; which is common af given the amount of time it takes for those who I send into the shadowlands to come back to their corpses.

Cleanse and dispel on 1 button, repetance, hoj, unhealable twist damage, bubble, trinket , freedom, bop, looooooooooooool

13 Likes

alright then

It was made as the entry level class.

1 Like

Correct, people who play pally or spriest or hunter or druid right now in SOD literally need zero skill.

1 Like

You are bad at the game.

6 Likes

lmao says the pally, the easiest and most braindead class to play.

6 Likes

Youre not beating affliction locks who have fel out and Unstable Affliction runed with Ret.

It was the last class made back in Vanilla. It was not a well designed spec.

I did quit pally, But because I found myself only able to win 1 fight every 5 mins!

5 Likes

The only thing I bother doing with my pally is tanking. Healing, DPS, PvP? forget about it

If you play rogue and lose to a ret you should uninstall.

I think youre the only one corpse running again and again when your divine SHIELD is on CD.

Don’t think I’ve lost to a single ret as a sub rogue idk

3 Likes

Boomies suck bro unless u just let them free cast(AV style pvp), you pressure them they fold like a napkin. Not to mention any hunter/priest/pally/rogue its instawin on boomie

This, boomy shifting does nothing in sods game play.

Way to many instant cast spells, cc and slows. Boomy healing is horrible to non existent.

Root someone and your dot breaks it instantly.

Boomy is REALLY good in BGS free casting against potatos that can’t prio targets, thats about it.

“Nothing can 1v1 me” except for anything with a modicum of mobility and a brain cell lol.
It’s all fun and games until someone slowly walks away from you just a bit faster than you can catch up lol

4 Likes

cleanses every debuff from their entire team then goes on an immortal 12 second killing spree in an offensive bubble
2 paladins can defend a flag almost permanently against 15 horde in ab
aggrend pls buff us more

1 Like

God forbid you are indoors and can’t activate half of your abilities as well lmao.

1 fight every 5 minutes?? Are you on a dead server or somethin man? I have a challenge for you! Try to win fights without bubble and see how they go :slight_smile:

Cap.

The only way I can imagine you beating a competent Enh is if all the stars align and you burst them within a stun because their trinket was on cooldown and they were either not an Orc or had failed to zug through your stun.

Otherwise my money’s on the Enh clap 9/10 times.

1 Like

Stop lyin boy! We struggling over here!!