As a Horde player, who is your Warchief?

Who is the leader of your Horde? Thrall? Garrosh? Sylvanas? Or maybe you’re loyal to one of the more ancient Warchiefs?

6 Likes

Anduin Wrynn. For Azeroth!

16 Likes

Murky.

/10char

2 Likes

https://www.wow-freakz.com/img/screenshots/wowhead_238640.jpg

50 Likes

Crug!!!

/10Crugs!!!

2 Likes

I don’t need no stinking badg…er warchief.

3 Likes

They won fair and square.

1 Like

Gamon

8 Likes

Basic Campfire.

The fact this joke is a decade old now.

6 Likes

There’s no warchief anymore, because the Horde now has a council of member races, like a Warcraft version on the U.N. However, if warchief was to return, then Lor’themar should be it, since he’s the most level headed, and is only the leader of the Sin’dorei out of reluctance. This means that he wouldn’t actually start a war.

5 Likes

Retail = Baine
Classic = Cairne

2 Likes

I am loyal to Kiro.
(Just pretend im posting on a vulpera. Ive yet to unlock them on my US account)

3 Likes

Pre cata, Thrall.
Post cata, Garrosh.

4 Likes

Gamon, he will save us all.

6 Likes

Probably Jaina at this point.

Baine is sitting bull. Thrall is out using crossbows. Lorthemar is love boating the nightborne. And zappi boi is still working on last years taxes

:ocean: :mountain: :dragon: :ocean: :mountain: :dragon:

5 Likes

Thrall is still warchief here :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Vol’jin

10 Likes

Since 2004, I’ve been my own WarChief.

I’m a Horde of One.

3 Likes

Garrosh is my Warchief. He was only in jail as part of an elaborate plot to steal KT’s phylactery. The whole Shadowlands expansion was just smoke and mirrors to cover his plot. He’s back on Azeroth and stronger than ever. Garrosh was the one who tricked Zovaal into his half baked plot to unify the cosmos to begin with.

8 Likes

Jeremiah Payson. Man is so devoted to his roaches he didn’t want to evacuate the Undercity. :saluting_face:

4 Likes