As a Community, we do not want RDF

Didn’t know you could AFK Mythic dungeons and Raids. Didn’t know Shadowlands changed that much stuff.

to come directly from the same keyboard?

ZZZ what a tired poor argument

1 Like

When you buy boosts you can, boosting which also stems from RDF.

Check my post history. You will surely see I’m nothing like Rdf, and am merely amused by his antics and INSANELY good logic

I remember a guy who ninja’d Jindo’s Bag of Whammies in ZG and he was bullied off the server.

3 Likes

Cool. Go play a single player game with cheats on then.

These people want Cross Server RDF so they can ninja loot and walk away with no repercussion.

1 Like

I’m just gunna wait until you realize how little sense this makes.

It makes total sense

it thinks its worth more effort than a response here. IM already talking to one of your alts im not gonna go digging up your alt posts.

Nope we’d just like to see actual proof, not “alternative facts”.

RDF introduced players who wanted the easy way out so they can AFK in town all day, it promoted RMT, WoW Tokens, LFR.

The entire reason why Retail failed is BECAUSE of RDF introducing this behavior into the Community.

Best to ignore that person. Terrible troll.

Nope, cause RDF isn’t coming to WotLKC :slight_smile:

Who is “we”? You don’t speak for me.

You are schizophrenic. Using your logic, anyone on YOUR side of the argument is just one person alt hopping.

I speak for the SILENT MAJORITY, WE got RDF removed and it will STAY removed. You are in the minority if you want RDF.

1 Like

What?

Tons of folks have fun in different ways in WoW. I know people who just do the auction house.

Who are you to tell others how they can enjoy the game?

User error. Use your head.