As a Community, we do not want RDF

Take this section. It is very important to me, so I might want to find all the ways it was discussed.

I see. And how many times has fish been discussed. It is a pivotal point in the ponds.

“search?context=topic&context_id=1342717&q=Fish&skip_context=false”

Enter this sequence into the browser after a search for anything. Just cut and paste and then you can see all the fish.

So out of 6800 post fish is discussed in almost 1000. This is wild stuff here.

[quote=“Maldiir-pagle, post:6779, topic:1342717, full:true”]

Just clip out sections like this
[/quote] wait. Are we discussing the quote button or worms. I am confused.

The worms were in the other topic with nearly the same name. This is very confusing

[quote=“Maldiir-pagle, post:6787, topic:1342717, full:true”]

[quote=“Maldiir-pagle, post:6787, topic:1342717, full:true”]

The quote is already on messed up so it just keeps getting worse

Thanks for finally proving you, lemonfont, are the owner of RDF / LFG / etc etc.

You opened up all their threads since your month ban is finally over.

LOL muted thread. Good day.

They’ve made several announcements essentially saying RDF is NEVER coming, so I highly doubt it’s coming at all. Maybe in Cata Classic!

I think Roundworm Flatworm Dracunculiasis is going to cured.

What makes you so certain.

It’s only in four countries. Just a couple left to go.

Well after our discussion I found this article.

Toilets & Latrines

The Need for Toilets and Latrines

Proper sanitation facilities (for example, toilets and latrines) promote health because they allow people to dispose of their waste appropriately, preventing contamination of their environment and reducing risk to themselves and their neighbors. Throughout the world, many people do not have access to sanitation facilities, resulting in improper waste disposal that safely contain waste away from human contact and ensure that waste is properly treated prior to environmental discharge and other risks.

Absence of basic sanitation facilities can:

• Result in an unhealthy environment contaminated by human waste. Without proper sanitation facilities, waste from infected individuals can contaminate a community’s land and water, increasing the risk of infection for other individuals. Proper waste disposal can slow the infection cycle of many disease-causing agents.
  • Contribute to the spread of many diseases/conditions that can cause widespread illness and death. Without proper sanitation facilities, people often have no choice but to live in and drink water from an environment contaminated with waste from infected individuals, thereby putting themselves at risk for future infection. Inadequate waste disposal drives the infection cycle of many bacteria and other germs that can be spread through contaminated soil, food, water, and insects such as flies.

[quote=“Windroot-grizzly-hills, post:6795, topic:1342717, full:true”]
Well after our discussion I found this article.

Toilets & Latrines

The Need for Toilets and Latrines

Proper sanitation facilities (for example, toilets and latrines) promote health because they allow people to dispose of their waste appropriately, preventing contamination of their environment and reducing risk to themselves and their neighbors. Throughout the world, many people do not have access to sanitation facilities, resulting in improper waste disposal that safely contain waste away from human contact and ensure that waste is properly treated prior to environmental discharge and other risks.

Absence of basic sanitation facilities can:

• Result in an unhealthy environment contaminated by human waste. Without proper sanitation facilities, waste from infected individuals can contaminate a community’s land and water, increasing the risk of infection for other individuals. Proper waste disposal can slow the infection cycle of many disease-causing agents.
  • Contribute to the spread of many diseases/conditions that can cause widespread illness and death. Without proper sanitation facilities, people often have no choice but to live in and drink water from an environment contaminated with waste from infected individuals, thereby putting themselves at risk for future infection. Inadequate waste disposal drives the infection cycle of many bacteria and other germs that can be spread through contaminated soil, food, water, and insects such as flies.
    [/quote] that is interesting but Roundworm Flatworm Dracunculiasis can spread in the soil.

That’s a great article. I for one would be glad we could remove parasites on human kind such as dracunculiasis and RDF. Speaking of which, do you either have an articles on the latter?

Rdf is already here though

Retail dragon fantasy.

Some interesting facts…

Key facts

• Dracunculiasis is a crippling parasitic disease on the verge of eradication, with 27 human cases reported in 2020.
  • From the time infection occurs, it takes between 10–14 months for the transmission cycle to complete. About this time, a mature female worm emerges from the body.
  • The parasite is transmitted mostly when people drink stagnant water contaminated with parasite-infected water fleas.
  • Dracunculiasis was endemic in 20 countries in the mid-1980s.

Dracunculiasis is rarely fatal, but infected people become non-functional for weeks and months. It affects people in rural, deprived, and isolated communities who depend mainly on open stagnant surface water sources such as ponds for drinking water.

What’s unfortunate about RDF is it’s arguably worse than Dracunculiasis. Atleast the latter is only affects a small percentage of people. Meanwhile, RDF effects every classic player.

During the mid-1980s an estimated 3.5 million cases of dracunculiasis occurred in 20 countries worldwide, 17 countries of which were in Africa and the 3 others in Asia. The number of reported cases fell to fewer than 10 000 cases for the first time in 2007, dropping further to 542 cases (2012). Over the past eight years, human cases have stayed at double digits (54 in 2019 and 27 human cases in 2020). These human cases were reported from four countries: Angola (1), Chad (12), Ethiopia (11), Mali (1), South Sudan (1) and Cameroon (1) - likely imported from Chad.