As a Community, we do not want RDF

It didn’t it increased them

Good but the millions that will fill your place as happy players will be fine.

It isn’t Classic unless we get RDF though. It’s a part of WotLK that made it the best expansion.

3 Likes

im still just not gonna play with you bro.

I am also on a Mega Server and there is plenty of Community Interaction, i’ve been here before it became a Mega Server and many of the guilds and people are tight knight. Cross Server would ruin our Bonds.

How is it the same thing??

This is CLASSIC Wrath NOT RETAIL Wrath, they are two VERY different games and you shouldn’t try to bring RETAIL mechanics into CLASSIC.

stop feeding the troll guys. its very obvious he’s trolling

4 Likes

The only thing obvious is that the pro-RDF people are Delusional, you were told NO by the Devs AND the Community yet you whine about RDF.

Get used to LFG, RDF is NOT EVER going to come.

1 Like

the troll is winning at this point because everyone keeps responding to him and he keeps the thread alive

1 Like

When the Forum is filled with pro-RDF Lies, people will naturally respond to the anti-RDF Truth.

1 Like

you are in NO way alone hallard, there are ALOT of people asking for rdf.

1 Like

Speak for yourself.

I speak for the MAJORITY.

1 Like

Post on an 80 or your opinion is irrelevant as you lack the proper experience to determine whether or not RDF is fundamentally wrong for Wrath.

You have no positive input and you post/ego stroke from a level 10 alt.

1 Like

You speak for yourself, Nobody asked you to speak for them. Take your L.

4 Likes

Well, here is proof the majority wants RDF.

You speak for the minority.

2 Likes

Exactly the current LFG tool is a Retail mechanic.
RDF is a Classic mechanic.

Why we got the Retail mechanic instead of RDF is beyond me.

2 Likes

Why should I? I want to protect my main, most of you pro-RDF people seem a little crazy and I don’t want to get doxxed for destroying you with my Facts and Logical arguments.

I am a Leader Figure in the Community, I speak for the SILENT MAJORITY.

All of those polls are Fake News and created by Clickbait YouTubers manipulating poll results, Blizzard sent out OFFICIAL polls and they found anti-RDF to be the MAJORITY.

It is a RETAIL Wrath mechanic, NOT a CLASSIC Wrath mechanic.

The current tool is SUPERIOR to RDF.

2 Likes

Exactly, even though LF Shanxi would be happy to thank him or her in private as a new friend and forum ally, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Plus the moment I post on my main I already know the pro-RDF playbook, they’ll attack everything about your character and logs instead of focusing on the main topic.

1 Like

Yep. If you have good logs, you’re a hardcore eltist tryhard. If you have bad logs, then you are a casual dad gamer who doesn’t understand how the real world is. It’s simple trolling.

1 Like

Good go back to your private server its your toxic attitude in game that’s not assisting the growth of fun and in game experience for the vast majority of returning to wrath players

Private Servers are the ones with RDF. So no, YOU go there, and we stay on Classic.

1 Like