As a Community, we do not want RDF

i dont remember GDKPs in original wrath … i do remember RDF …
and LFG tool is straight trash … prolly why you love it so much

Admit defeat? I ask for proof and you’re only defence is “Hey this one dev said in a vague tweet, with no substantiated evidence” meanwhile almost every other source on the internet says otherwise.

Keep drinking the kool-aid I guess.

This is because you weren’t even born during this time period, I was there and there are many articles you can find with a simple google search about GDKP existing back then.

So give feedback to fix it, the worst feedback you can give is just to remove it as it helps no one.

The dev also removed your tool and said it’s never coming back, what are all those fake polls and whine threads gonna do for you now?

I wonder if everyone has the same image of what this person looks like in real life. Can u imagine getting your satisfaction in life from the posts he makes. Lol. Im sure there are some meds involved. Not causing the posts, but just being required. Its kind of sad.

hours later and you’re still here suckin your own self. How do you type so accurately with one hand and your head not lookin at the screen?

Anyway long story short you’re still bad at arguments and everyone here has dismantled you 20000 different times and all you can do is try to inflate yourself like sad pufferfish.

RDF or not you need to work on your debate skills.

You literally used a slipper slope fallacy as part of your argument like that was a good thing lmfaooooooooo

Right, then why did they send survey’s recently asking about input about RDF if it’s never coming back. Copium confirmed.

2 Likes

why isnt the holiday boss in LFG tool
oh cause its trash

1 Like

[/quote]

The dev also removed your tool and said it’s never coming back, what are all those fake polls and whine threads gonna do for you now?
[/quote]

I wouldn’t hold your breath on that…

I and MANY others received it.

So give that suggestion and maybe they’ll fix it.

The most copium answer I could have expected rofl.

It’s the truth, if you didn’t receive it then your Battle.net account probably wasn’t signed up for the proper beta and surveys which is your own error.

fix it? i thought you said it was superior … holiday bosses were in RDF

LFG tool is new, it requires proper data to add stuff in. You can’t just say “Remove it” when that is NOT an option.

you’re a joke dude … go ruin your GDKPs and the game itself ’

your community does not reflect the majority of players in ths game

1 Like

backpedal and copium at the same time. You cant sing a things praises then immediately act like its meant to be that way once an issue is brought up.

Sit down.

It clearly does considering we got it removed, and it will STAY removed. Cope harder, maybe next time when you gather up more than 10 people you can make a case to get it added in.

What are you even talking about? That’s not even my arguement,

I’ll ask again just in case you forgot to read, why did they send a survey if they have zero intention of bringing it back?

FYI I did receive it, in fact on all three of my accounts. I made it VERY apparent why they should be bringing it back.

more obvious deflction backed up with a healthy dose of cope.

The cope here is how hard you know that RDF will come eventually and you have to deny it so so hard.

Why would they be asking if

So you even admit that there is not enough people who wanted it in the game considering you received a survey and the Dev said a MAJORITY of people didn’t want it.

What happened to all your fake news about polls and steam polls and all that?

Wrong, it will cause MANY to unsubscribe. They will not do it.