Arugal (OCE) is going to be a disaster at launch

sitting at 5.7k after a few hours of waiting. same story as last night, 6 hours wait to get on only to have the servers restart 15mins later, oh the joy

2 Likes

I feel theyā€™re recreating the long server queues for that truly authentic classic launch experience. These 8 + hour queue times are not so dissimilar from how I remember Blackrock in vanilla

All of my friends rolled on Arugal on tuesday morning after taking time off work, i couldnā€™t take time off work and now Iā€™m isolated from all of my friends ā€œdidnā€™t want to disrupt the communityā€ā€¦ no Blizzard you didnā€™t disrupt itā€¦ you absolutely destroyed it.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in the reverse situation: I took the day off on Tuesday and managed to get in. None of my friends could and now theyā€™re all on a different server. Iā€™ve got to re-roll (so well 15 levels of progressā€¦) so that we can play together.

No offence you sound pretty toxic yourself.

And Iā€™ll roll a character on PVE too. My sub my rules.

so it was, and now it is again with the removal of layering. Tried to log in at 4:15pm on a monday (today) and Iā€™m sat at the back of a literal 2000+ person queue.

18 Likes

Highly relevant bump =D

Confirmed.

what do we have here

Well well well!!!

This is a grave dig that I most certainly welcome!

5 Likes

Words of a prophet

1 Like

lol over 1 year ago. Thanks blizzard, a year on at 5pm we already have a 3 and a half hour queue thats fastly approaching 4 hours by 5:30pm.

#LayerArugal

Aged like fine wine.

1 Like

The fact that joe blow on the forums had better foresight on server population than a multi billion dollar gaming company really speaks volumes to how f***ing stupid Activision has made them.

7 Likes

I tried to log on at 12pm today (Perth) and there was a 1200 person queue.

Wonder what it will peak at, 5000?

No-one could have ever predicted this.

5 Likes

brilliant. there were TONS of us asking for this between name res day and launch, but of course blizzard ignored the players and created this fine mess

For all Americans that are about to open this thread please pay attention to the important opening line of this prophetā€™s statement

5 Likes

Brilliant. We think we do, but we do

3 Likes

Fine wine thread

1 Like