Artifact Power Adjustments from Islands Bug

One reason that there are more bugs this xpac is that there are fewer people playing (whether on live or on ptr/beta) to catch the bugs before either it goes live or it effects many people on live. This bug in particular was very short lived, it wasn’t something that occurred on the ptr, and it was resolved fairly quickly. There is definitely testing (not based on specific knowledge, but based on how few bugs there actually are by comparison to how much there would likely be with 0 testing).

Yes I understand, but to be fair these “bugs” I quote because they’re not really normal bugs like lag or poor optimization. It’s bigger problems with the core game that shouldn’t happen after launch. So with the amount of issues we has so far I think it’s a fair question to ask.

good job punishing the entire player base… by nerfing the loot rate this week… isles are back to be not only overtunned but they are worthless and only bring repair bills rather than actual loot.

Beta for Azeroth what a joke…FIX your Frigging game… Not after it breaks but before… Maybe you should have beta tested longer instead of rushing out this half complete dumpster fire…