Artifact Hidden Appearance, only showing some shades

Hello,

I have the hidden retribution paladin appearance on my character, Montu, however I am unable to select the base “green” one. I have both the red and yellow “advanced” shades of the appearance however and can use those. How do I go about getting the base color? I believe it went away when I swapped races from Blood Elf to Zandalari when they were released.

Go to your class order hall, change it there and then check back at the transmoger npc. I don’t believe it lets you see all of the selected mogs from the legion legendary weapon but I could be mistaken

if you just received it you need to relog for it to show up in transmog screen

I too have some Artifact looks I can select without being able to select the initial “base” color of that row. The reason for me is because I have not actually acquired the artifact for that spec. (Example: I have the purple hidden Ashbringer look because I got a different paladin hidden appearance and did the 30 dungeons, which unlocked that look slot for all specs.)

If you have done the quest chain to acquire Ashbringer, then I suspect the race change may indeed be the cause. I would put in a ticket.

A possible workaround might be to redo the Ashbringer acquisition quest chain, if that’s even possible… but even if it is, I suspect it might make something wonky so I would put in a ticket first.

EDIT: Maybe if you can re-obtain the item to unlock Ashbringer’s hidden appearance and use it again, it might be another workaround. But again, I would try via ticket first to avoid possible wonkiness.