Arthas is WoW's Anakin Skywalker

Uther should’ve Templar’s Verdict Arthas when he had the chance.

Arthas was just a horse girl

Seriously he never shuts up about his stupid horse in books

2 Likes

And yet the trope is most affiliated with them.

1 Like

Yo the wound is still fresh…

1 Like

I’m still cheesed that they disenchanted Arthas into a fart in the wind and then let Sylvanas monologue him with a crap lecture.

7 Likes

Sylvanas: in the end… we were both subjected to bad writing

2 Likes

elric and his sword stormbringer. 1961.

arthas is not a unique character, anakin is not a unique character, not even my example is a unique character. good tempted by evil is a trope as old as storytelling itself.

1 Like

Also I don’t think Arthas could even manage to have that cool hallway scene like Vader did

This one. I ain’t even that mega into Star Wars but this was hype

2 Likes

I have made this exact same comparison before. Yes. he is. I like both. Both fell to darkness while fighting for what they believed in. Both only did so because they were abandoned by their mentors in their greatest time of need.

Arthas killed his father, Anikin killed Obi.

They have many matching parallels.

1 Like

Arthas: You underestimate my power!

2 Likes

Meh. Arthas tried to be Vader starting off, then decided to he was equal to Dr. Victor Von Doom but couldn’t cut it, trying to step back down to Vader level, and slipped on a few steps.

In the end, Arthas is just the Horn King equipped with the same level of minions from the Black Cauldron.

1 Like

Now I’m just picturing Arthas dying the way the Horned King did. Disney was NOT gentle with that lol

2 Likes

There we go, much better! :slight_smile:

Welcome to Summer 2003.

You were The Frozen One!

4 Likes

Anakain watched his mother die, as tragic as that was he was suppose to move past those attachments: but he did hate sand after all it’s coarse, rough, irritating, and gets everywhere!

Arthas watched his people die: by the towns and city’s with NO answer from any priest, paladin, friend, army, nothing they did or threw at the plague helped his people. He traded his soul for power to HELP the people of his kingdom. That power was the price of everything he loved and by doing what he thought would save them, killed them and made them into undead slaves.

and then he farted out as a anima as others mentioned.

Some people dont consider shadowlands to be canon because of the new devs rewriting the lore.

Oh My!!

Anakin: I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Arthas: I don’t like snow, Its cold and wet and irritating and it gets everywhere

Yeah the crappy walmart brand anakin.

Lol right? The biggest irony is she acts like she is on the moral higher ground as she poops on him. She did everything he did and something’s worse even.