Arthas Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Arthas (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

first for thriller

7 Likes

60 Hunter - Adelante (formerly Systematic Threat). I am a founding member.

I will be rolling on Stalagg most likely, with 2 former member (Hales, Takilulji).

2 Likes

Maddog 60 Warrior - TBW

I know it was BC, but anyone from Taken?

I was Damnstalker, Damnathor, Tankiteasy. Played with Taken from when Crush started it to when we fell apart. Larias#1756 hit me up

Tyen 60 Orc Hunter - Impossible to Gauge

Deadstorm 60 Undead Warrior- Deadcell

Stonedkilla -Arthas HatreD Played in TBC but we raided together for 2 years, also I am RL buds with MadeinDade.

nitroxid - 60 Undead Mage - GM and co-founder of Adelante Guild

To anyone formerly from Adelante or whom I played with back in the day, feel free to add me on bnet ( neotrix#1802 ), we have a guild project in the works on Horde | Stalagg US East.

1 Like

Vanezza , Troll Warrior
Hopped Guilds , too much drama!
Hoping to just see some familiar names even if we didn’t personally know each other. :}

2 Likes

Aiming, 29 hunter
Make Your Time

Battle net: Aiming#1531
Discord: Aiming#2957

1 Like

I think I played with you! I had so many alts though that I have no idea what my character’s name was! malistryx was my rogue, I played a shaman named koizumi I think >.<

1 Like

got some unfinished pvp business to attend to.

Fuddle Troll Rogue TBW
Damaged Orc Shaman

• Deadhitgirl, an Undead Warlock

• “Elite Renegades at War”

• I, unfortunately, don’t recall a lot of names because I was very young - but I remember someone named Mothamp. I would like to reconnect with anyone that remembers me, though!

Chris, 60 warrior

29 Shaman - Valarial (Horde Twink) in GSU
60 Druid - Valaxious (Don’t remember my guild… GM was a warlock)

1 Like

Malak - 60 Undead Warrior

Shout out to Jibin, Ozlord, Beans, Bason, Eli, Covetous Crew, SIN, Blackguard

Proudest Achievement - Dunking on PRX Paladins and beating Pat 1v1 before he got GM.

2 Likes

Putz - 60 Undead Warlock
Server - Arthas
Guild - Rogues Take Zero Skill (still a member, not active for over 10 yrs)
Hope to see some of you guys in Classic, Kishkumen, Coolguy,

2 Likes

Arebaut Orc Shaman RTZS and Hooligans