Arthas did nothing wrong before the corruption

Arthas was corrupted by the spirit of his pony. That’s why his theme song is about his pony. That’s why one of the first things he made undead was that blasted pony. Strat was justifiable be stoping the plague but that blasted pony neighed in his ears causing him to swing his hammer around. Blast you pony for dying in the rain. Blast you.

3 Likes

Dumb invisible pony!! :rage::rage:

Great analysis of Arthas story, last ICC boss should’ve been the pony.

4 Likes

Arthas was a man who loved his pony. The pony betrayed him. He had such a great story. Why else do you think when he goes from paladin to Death knight he suddenly is only playable while on that pony? BECAUSE you mortals didnt realize it but I did you play as the pony! That’s why when he died and some one looted the pony he asked his dear old dad is it finally over? He was talking about the whispers of the pony.

3 Likes

Arthas was a terrible person even before he willingly gave his soul for power.

He was a young boy who cared about his people. It wasnt his fault that a blasted ghost pony haunted him.

1 Like

Exactly, we also cant forget that Arthas only became a paladin because BIG DADDY Varian bested him in combat all the time.

1 Like

This reminds me - I need to go beat him up again for another chance at the pony.

:cookie:

1 Like

It’s ok I have the terrible beast tamed, when I bring it to shadowlands I will turn it into the next jailer.

WoAh!!! I am enlightened!!! What a evil pony, we should just nerf all ponies in game and buy them all off the AH. The pony shouldn’t be a mount the pony should be a boss.

Sometimes It takes a while to realize the real problem. His theme song is about his pony btw.

1 Like

It is, getting the stupid pony is the ultimate challenge in ICC.

That’s true with that perspective! Then I got pony AOTC in 2015

1 Like

Nice, but AOTC was like 10 years ago

1 Like

None of us really have it. I mean we are riding around on the world breaker if you have the mount. It’s all illusion the pony is the true void god. That’s why we never see it in game as an npc.

1 Like