Arms with shields?

thanks and if you ever need me and my 1h arms info ill be out here out dpsing you Mr. 2% vers fury warrior LOL and you too hunter i see you anyways you know never rage starved with a 1h oh and those of you looking me up in raider io you wont find anything im a somewhat secluded solo player and i moved from another realm bet yall feel silly thinking ive only done one m2 up until now LOL

dont worry bro you venthyr executes are still gonna hit for more than 20k with a 1h

btw i can out heal a tank with and without impending victory so that tank thing you said that doesnt add up if thats true how come ignore pain costs less for arms than fury they developers know that seasoned tactician can proc on ignore pain so they reducew the rage cost for us for balance so we wouldnt get a guranteed overpower everytime we used ignore pain

You seem to not understand simple basics of this game nor do you understand you can sim just about anything in game. But by all means, if you want to continue this charade, please post an actual log from a run and not just nonsensical, anecdotal evidence. I’ll wait…

2 Likes

Well, looking at your profile, you certainly don’t have anything to really back up what you’re saying. I’m sorry, but unless you can actually show something to prove it you will be labelled a troll.
Please stop spreading garbage information.

2 Likes

Details!: Xansion - Damage Done for Unbreakable Defender [0:01 EF]

1. [Overpower: 38.7K (26.9%)
  2. [Dreadnaught: 16.6K (11.5%)
  3. Melee: 15.3K (10.7%)
  4. [Bladestorm: 14.3K (9.9%)
  5. [Mortal Strike: 12.8K (8.9%)
  6. [Rend: 12.3K (8.5%)
  7. [Deep Wounds: 10.8K (7.5%)
  8. [Execute: 4.7K (3.2%)
  9. [Liquefying Ooze: 4.7K (3.2%)
  10. [Shield Slam: 4.1K (2.8%)
  11. [Colossus Smash: 3.3K (2.3%)
  12. [Cleave: 2.9K (2.0%)
  13. [Kevin’s Wrath: 1.2K (0.9%)
  14. [Lightless Force: 1.1K (0.7%)
  15. [Impending Victory: 840 (0.6%)
  16. [Charge: 422 (0.3%)
    1st pull 1h to 2h bladestorming weapon switch

2nd pull
Details!: Xansion - Damage Done for Unbreakable Defender [0:50 EF]

1. [Overpower: 30.5K (22.7%)
  2. [Bladestorm: 17.4K (13.0%)
  3. Melee: 16.4K (12.2%)
  4. [Dreadnaught: 14.4K (10.7%)
  5. [Shield Slam: 11.5K (8.6%) 2 casts
  6. [Rend: 9.5K (7.1%)
  7. [Slam: 9.1K (6.8%)
  8. [Liquefying Ooze: 7.4K (5.5%)
  9. [Deep Wounds: 6.3K (4.7%)
  10. [Execute: 4.6K (3.5%)
  11. [Colossus Smash: 3.7K (2.7%)
  12. [Impending Victory: 1.6K (1.2%)
  13. [Kevin’s Wrath: 1.3K (1.0%)
  14. [Charge: 440 (0.3%)
    1h only

3rd pull
Details!: Xansion - Damage Done for Unbreakable Defender [0:01 EF]

1. [Overpower: 38.0K (30.1%) 10 casts!!! did 40 k
  2. [Dreadnaught: 18.1K (14.3%)
  3. Melee: 15.7K (12.5%)
  4. [Rend: 12.5K (9.9%)
  5. [Bladestorm: 10.1K (8.0%)
  6. [Deep Wounds: 9.1K (7.2%)
  7. [Liquefying Ooze: 5.5K (4.3%)
  8. [Shield Slam: 5.1K (4.0%) 1 cast of slam
  9. [Execute: 4.6K (3.7%)
  10. [Colossus Smash: 3.3K (2.6%)
  11. [Shattering Throw: 1.8K (1.4%)
  12. [Kevin’s Wrath: 1.2K (1.0%)
  13. [Impending Victory: 792 (0.6%)
  14. [Charge: 417 (0.3%)

1h again with recklessness = signet of tormented kings leggo
all single target elite lvl 62 training dummy in maldraxxus

for this last pull the highest hit overpower was 7,961 crit
it also seems to hit for more that mortal strikesome times ive gotten 10,312 even when i crit about 9 k with a 2h looks like overpower with dreadnaught scales higher or just does more damage with boosts and the conduit crash the ramparts 14,4% increased overpower damage

8,713 overpower now… so how i do this is i stack conquers banner/avatar/flame of battle 540 necro lord vers trink with recklessness and colossus smash and another trink that just gives primary stat misfiring centurion controller 187 purple 80 crit and it gives a 145 strength buff with battle shout and Kevin’s ooozeling(6%) also sinful revelation on my 1h(5%) Rend for the 10% crit damage crash the ramparts empowered to 14.4 % veterans repute for a 16% strength buff with plagueys preemptive strike 12% damage to enemy buff 15 secs I’m using plague deviser marileth rn see for yourselves ask around if or just make an alt and try it out i sure you will be surprised stack these with all the current str consumable buffs and pots and i think you can get even more

i also have 28% crit without the crit buff from last heirmirs soul bind when i get recklessness it gives me 20% more crit chance for 5 seconds i also have about 21% mastery which brings us to how this is possible 48% crit and alot of stacking effects…

How about just post the final result of one of those two M+ 2s ya did? Let’s see how your spec stacks up in a dungeon.
The info you posted doesn’t give much detail. How long was the string, what gear, etc. You do know I can just go to Raidbots and run a sim to show how stupid what you’re saying is. Right?

1 Like

All you’ve proven is you have no idea how to read the tools used for improving dps. Your details reports are meaningless.

1 Like

guys you cant sim it because the bot wont do what your suppose to do intentionally reset overpower its innacurate and wont do the same thing when i fight

its a 2 its not a good bench mark for damage i will do some more higher lvl keys and i will post it here

also how would i post the entire damage from a mythic like the graph at the end or just the total overall at the end i use details i have combat logs but it was too long to put before which is why i chose to write it like that i could write it all manually i saved the screenshots from the dettails in game

After you run a dungeon, you click on your name in the details addon. That will pop up a window with your damage break down over the whole dungeon.

Also, regarding Raidbots, you can use a custom API to set it to what you think is the best rotation. From what I was tinkering around with, your sword and shield arms was roughly 70% less dps than a 2hander. Please stop trolling.

LIES did you have the right stats … if you did it wouldn’t be any dps loss NOBODY IS TROLLING im serious

i wouldnt come out the wood work to tell people about 1h arms if i didnt like it and play it and know that it works to troll people nah thats too much work as you can see im dedicated

Uh huh, right. Next thing you’ll be telling us is that “Xansion” is an alt warrior, where your main is a 2500 IO champ warrior with the same setup.
I wish I could say it was fun or amusing, but lame trolling is lame trolling.

never said that did i so who the one having obvious delusions ill get you your logs i literally spelled it out to you how its done if your not doing it right you arent gonna do as much damage again i SWITCH WEAPONS ALLL THE TIME the bot cant do that even if you code it in

while bladestorming

yes i know that ive done it before your acting like i didnt just give you the details plug out the same way you just told me