Arms Warrior to squishy for mythic+ 15?

should I start wearing tank trinkets. i feel so squishy when doing mythic 15+ i’m the only one dying.

No, you definitely don’t want to be using tank trinkets. Most of the damage is avoidable, I’d look at that first.

1 Like

Yes seems likely to be an issue of l2p, especially because healers are not going to single you out and not heal you.

Another possibility is you are charging in and pulling threat away from the tank causing mobs to focus you. As a prot warrior main the latter happens more often than I’d like

No. You’re doing something wrong. Possibly taking extra damage from things you should be avoiding.

Avoid the avoidable damage and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

ok. so basically, you’re saying i’m the problem? k…

Yes. You are bad at PvE and get carried.

1 Like

You could go also Fury to give you a little more self-sustained healing until you learn the encounters a little better.

Got it. So i’m just bad. kk

1 Like

Whatever man, what do we know. Ignore us then, assume you’re doing everything right, and use some tank trinkets. When you start getting fewer invites and added to more people’s personal ‘never run with again’ lists, don’t come complaining here again.

Get some self awareness and learn how to be cognizant of when you need to improve at something. I can write a list for you right now of the mechanics that I blow at and need to improve on if I’m going to push any higher.

3 Likes

To piggyback off of this bit of Aedan’s post, next time you die, check the recap and see what killed you. Look up the name of the ability, find out what did it and how you should avoid it.

If you see “melee” as the reason either your tank made a mistake, you butt pulled, or you’re going balls to the wall as soon as the pull starts with a tank that hadn’t fully established threat yet.

Regardless, you can adjust your gameplay accordingly.

But no, arms is not too squishy for a +15.

2 Likes

You do come here a lot and complain about Arms warriors in M+ yet several warriors who post here are doing 15+ keys and are having no issues.

Yeah, some weeks really suck for us, but I can still top the charts.

1 Like

Dozer is a known troll from the arena forums boys; he’s baitin ya.

Yeah. I have seen him on the forums since Legion.

I mean I’ve seen his stuff for awhile now and he’s always struck as genuine, but extremely stubborn, arrogant, and a bit of a slow learner. Maybe he’s just that good and I’ve been baited hard, I dunno.

1 Like

Just ignore this tool, he’s constantly making BS threads in here.

Hello? What threads are you referring to? Unreal…

Your post history is visible and it’s wall to wall bs, moaning and misc. other dumb crap.

Yikes. You’re just a hater. All gucci though. gl hf

Nah man I frequent warrior forums a lot and this only happens when it’s warranted

Instead of squishy, i am having bigger issue of not dealing enough damage in mid tier key. Can do my own +10 key, but once push beyond that i start struggling. Not sure is my azerite traits, essences, rotation is doing correctly.