Arms warrior should be the "master" of all weapons

As the title says, arms warrior should be able to use any kind of weapons like shield, guns, bows and excel each one of them.

It would be fun if blizzard implements something like stances that warrior used to have. Each stances represents a weapon for example:

1. Defensive stance - one handed weapon + shield(gladiator stance)
  2. Skirmisher stance - Bows/guns.(mainly for PVP)
  3. Offensive stance - The default 2 handed weapons dps as the current state.
  4. Phalanx stance - Polearms. (A very offensive stance with some trade off. It would be fun if warrior throw a spear as executener)

Each stances should replace at least 2 abilities like mortal strike and slam. Warrior can change stances depending the environment but the default stance should be offensive always (for dps)

This is a generic idea, if You like it, give some ideas about what abilities each stance should have

3 Likes

If we couldn’t even keep Gladiator Stance… I don’t think your idea will fly here.

2 Likes

Let me dream about it :smiley:

Xena, Warrior Princess approves and is excited about the possibilities!

1 Like

So much hype for sword and board dps only to blink and it was gone

2 Likes

Besides gladiator was removed because Blizzard wanted players to tank instead dps.

Gladiator stance should be in a dps spec instead tank

Your idea is better served back when blizz made a real effort with class design. You’re going to have to go back to MoP or WoD for that.

1 Like

IKR. It made me play my warrior again after shelving it for years.
Even if it was rock bottom DPS, it was fun.
But we can’t have tank/dps in a single spec anymore.
It’s too much fun for us to handle.
(RIP Feral Druid Tank, Frost DK Tank, UH DK Tank)

1 Like

Exactly what I am suggesting is gladiator stance in a dps spec. Not able to be a full tank but kind of as for example could be void walker pet.

Do you remember players using abilities to change their spec to something it wasn’t?

Dark Apotheosis remembers.

1 Like

And that was very fun and unique

1 Like

Imagine a warrior that shoot his weapon before charge into the battle.

OMG! I think I am wet

This should be how Arms Warriors fight:

1 Like

Come on nobody likes the idea?

I think they should just equip everything like it’s a 2H weapon. Just want to equip a shield? Grab it with both hands and swing it at someone. Want to use a gun? Hold it like a blunt object and hit someone with it. Bow? You get the ideal.

The worst idea i have ever read