Arms warrior dueling and 1v1 - Krager Duels

Hi all - I know warriors (esp arms) in general are not great at 1-1 or dueling. Not sure if anyone has seen Kragar (youtube channel = Kragar Duels), but he has relatively decent success using a strange combo of second wind, leap legendary, and necrolord shield. Not sure if anyone has tried this successfully? I’m not sure of the quality of his opponents, but he’s able to put down some traditionally really difficult classes for warriors - ret pally, feral, just to name a few. Are arms good at dueling now?

1 Like

He prob just kiting away to get his second wind going and necroshield would protect him of damage so that heal get him back to full ho before shield is gone. With that amount of leaps he can freely jump away the enemy burst to avoid all that damage.

That tactic would work against some slow mobility classe, but it can be easily counter if they know you doing that strategy.

With a playstyle like that, might as well go fury, since their kit is better suited for kiting and would survive longer.

To answer your question, no, arm ain’t a good 1v1 spec.

1 Like

Necro arms is pretty good for 1v1 you definately have better chances at solo as necro. And it is also amazing for 3s.

1 Like

I don’t duel but from world pvp experiences I don’t feel arms is in an as bad 1v1 spot as it may have been in the past.

2 Likes

Ive been holding my own in wpvp buffing my fleshcraft to 70k for duels but in general warriors have always been pretty bad in duels and im okay with it. A warrior with a healer is where you slay.

1 Like

Which secondary stats do you prioritize as Necrolord?

General rule for warrior gear is as long as it has vers and doesnt have mastery its a good piece.
Haste or crit builds are both viable. Even doing a mix of both.

I’m using battlelord legendary I’m assuming haste is good for more MS.