Arms spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

6 Likes

Bring back s1’s set and revert the crit nerf

Warriors hate being feral druids

37 Likes

In terms of gameplay S3 is the best choice for Arms hands down, so many more Execute procs following up with juicy thunderclaps leads to a really fun gameplay loop.

S1’s pretty damn bland in comparison, but wouldn’t mind if this one ended up winning between the two. Since even though it was a S1 throwaway set which are rarely good, this one was one of the ‘better’ sets albeit super bland gameplay.

S2 is just meh in comparison overall it wasn’t really that exciting gameplay wise.

If you like Arms and like fun vote S3 my dudes.

14 Likes

S1 and S3 talent sets for Arms warrior is pretty close together and all honestly If they revert the crit nerf that they did for arms warrior in S1 it would be fun to do it again. I would pick S3 given it’s end all be all.

2 Likes

its really hard to vote, because we don’t know what the finalized class changes are, and with the crit nerfs, s1 and s2 bonuses are pretty bad, since no ones stacking crit.

1 Like

Throwing in my own 2c - my vote goes for Season 3, as I feel it has more engaging gameplay than the other two bonuses.

This is a tough one as all three sets have their flaws and advantages, but ultimately the S1 and S2 bonuses are very passive, having automatic effects with very little engagement. You don’t play around them, you don’t consider their impact on the rotation, you don’t even need to track the buffs most of the time. Season 3’s bonus at least causes you to react to the trigger, which I feel is a benefit for a spec that has otherwise kind of been stuck in the mud this expansion.

6 Likes

Season 3 is horrible, pls bring back season 1

8 Likes

S3 is good for pvp

1 Like

S3 tier brought in alot more fun for Arms.

2 Likes

Throwing my hat in for season 3. It adds the most interesting playstyle of all the sets IMO forcing you to use Sudden Death, while allowing multiple versions of arms to be played for M+.

3 Likes

I can’t believe people are voting on season 3! Season 1 was so much more fun for Arms!!! Season 3 is sooo boring!

6 Likes

S3 is a lot of fun while altering things just enough for a change of pace without completely making things go lopsided.

S1 isn’t bad, just boring.

S2 is eh compared to the others.

1 Like

Season 3 set bonus. It’s not even close. Crit nerfs solve this equation. I’d like to see season 1 or 3 redesign for appearance.

1 Like

Boys i know as warrior mains we are not the brightest people HOWEVER, SEASON 1 IS THE BEST SEASON 3 IS NICE BUT 1 IS BIS DONT BE APES

3 Likes

I wish blizzard was more creative with this. Either allow catalyst to convert four additional pieces to tier and give a 6 and 8 piece set, or a token that allows us to choose which bonuses we want. Not to mention I also wish that this new season utilizing old tier transmog gets a limited recolor. If it is going to be dragonflight dungeons without any rewards besides new Ilvl ceiling, I can see players not logging in after they get their ILVL high enough in anticipation of the next expansion. I understand it may affect embellishment choices, but they could unlock embellishments for rings, and neck as well and just let it be fun.

3 Likes

IT used too be fun, but then blizzard put the ‘no fun allowed bat’ with the crit nerf and all arms warriors stopped crit stacking :pensive:

2 Likes

Season 1 had so many more kinds of builds Mortal strike critting all the the time felt great. I get some pvp people dont like season 1 because crit is nerfed in pvp now. Crit chance will be alot higher now then it was in season 1 so you can easily get your ms to 50% crit chance. Season 1 also had the best stats on gear in my opinion

1 Like

Arms talent tree and the warrior class tree in general needs some love. The class tree should be utility oriented like the shaman class tree - with the raw damage talents being baseline or spec based.
The Arms tree would benefit greatly from making some 2 point talents into 1 point talents. The spec suffers greatly from lack burst damage and relies too heavily on a lengthy execute phase to make up for doing mediocre damage for the first 75% of a bosses health.

We are already a gimp bum class with no love from blizzard and people are voting for season 3 build instead 1 for some extra damage.

even with he crit nerf with the upgraded gear we can get past 45 50 % crit easily

Season 3 Set Bonus, no questions asked. Season 3 compared to the other seasons (passive crit from just applying deep wounds / managing stacks on top of overpower stacks aren’t very engaging[warriors aren’t rogues or feral druids, imo]) Would like to see the “Thunderclap” also trigger from sweeping strikes as a fun kind of addition to the season 4 “redesign”. But, all in all; More Execute makes neuron activate in melee brain. Season 2 Appearance i think is the best tho.

2 Likes