Arms Rage generation

Can Arms warriors get active rage generation? Some may disagree with me, but that’s most likely because they have high haste levels and all these systems which make arms feel smoother. But the base arms warrior is terrible. It should not have to take massive amounts of gear for a class to feel smooth. Why is it that only fury warriors get active rage generation, but arms don’t? Fury warriors are still warriors? Shouldn’t the active rage generation then carry over to all the warrior specs? There shouldn’t be these kinds of gaps, that’s bad design. I remember when 2handed fury was a thing back in the day. Used a 2hander, but had literally zero downtime at all. Shouldn’t that be what arms should be playing like then? Also, why is mortal strike not feeling like an actual mortal strike. The name itself makes it sound like if you get hit by it, you’re pretty much dead, as in you won’t survive another attack. Now obviously you can’t do that kind of damage to a boss, but you can make mortal strike feel good. It just doesn’t feel good to use mortal strike. Being hit by a soccer ball probably hurts more than mortal strike does. At this point, it may be better to just get rid of arms and make a blademaster/samurai class that combines the best of arms and the best of fury. Or you know, you could do that with Arms…

3 Likes

Yes please! I’ve been calling for Overpower to be a rage generator for awhile. Please just 10-15 of active rage generation outside of 20 second CDs. It would also greatly lower the specs reliance on haste to make it generate rage quicker

3 Likes

Overpower would work great. And if I remember correctly, in MoP, rend granted 3 rage per tick? I forget, but it was something like that. Rend is so useless as a talent. May as well make it baseline and have it actually do something rather than a waste of rage.

2 Likes

I’d be fine with that as Rend has always been in the game but in its current state has had trouble finding its place and again I’d be fine bringing that back

1 Like

In mop mortal strike generated rage . Your rage spenders were execute ’ slam and heroic strike .
Sounds like you want mop warrior back

something needs done with it. when we lose all these haste amps arms will be awful in pve unless our damage per button press is near OP levels or our legendaries are insane game breaking impact only time will tell.

1 Like

Nonsense. Everyone is losing their game-breaking stat boosters. Arms did just fine in Uldir/BOD when it didn’t have 70% passive haste.

3 Likes

that sounds really nice actually

75% base haste is good rage regen… lol with memory you should rarelyyyy have rage issues if you do its because your getting greedy with whirlwinds and not using slams and OP correctly