[Arms] Bladestorm cancelaura not working, am I missing something?

Hi! First post in many years. I see a post over on the eu forums about this problem (I can’t respond, since I only have a US account).

TLDR: Bladestorm buff can’t be removed via clicking or macro if I use the Hurricane talent.

I think I may have found a bug? When I select Hurricane in my talents, my cancelaura macro stops working and I can’t even right-click the buff off like normal. All other bladestorm related talents are fine and my cancelaura macro works.

Macro looks like this:

#showtooltip pummel
/cancelaura Bladestorm
/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm,nodead] pummel

I did some trial and error with talents to find this. Is it working as intended for hurricane to make bladestorm un-removeable? I even used a cancelaura on hurricane (which worked) followed by cancelaura on bladestorm but it didn’t cancel bladestorm. I think the talent (not the hurricane buff) seems to be what is affecting it?

Can anyone else test this to confirm?

My talent loadout is: BcEAR5QSZgdnGefDo4ho9ZGXKDQKRikkEkkoVSkEAAAAEQSiCJEFRAJgEKSECwBQIAAAAAAAA4A0SAgQA

1 Like

You cannot cancel Bladestorm while Hurricane is talented.
This is intended.

4 Likes

Yeah, warrior discord just confirmed this. Thanks for the reply though. I think the Hurricane buff used to continue running even if Bladestorm was cancelled, so they made it uncancellable. That is unfortunate! I would like to be able to just pay the price of lost stacks in an emergency or something.

Cancel Hurricane first then cancel Bladestorm

Bro, Cancelaura macros are bug ATM. It’s so f***ing annoying!
Here my post talking about it and bringing more info:

They should fix it soon!