Armory not updating

This character along with several others haven’t had their mog in the armory update for several days now and it’s getting kind of annoying.

8 Likes

I have the same issue, the transmog is not updating and it’s been 48 hours since I changed it. Logged in and out multiple times too.

1 Like

I’ve been have been dealing with this too. My blood elf rogue is still showing a blank profile despite her being level 40. Also, my gnome hunter has a portrait that looks like an overexposed photo.

bump. get this higher.

1 Like

I got the same issue. I had my new heritage armor transmog for like a week, but armory is still showing my old tmog.

Same here, I updated this character’s look in the barber shop and changed mog a week and a half ago.

Just adding my name to the list. I sincerely thought that part of the additional maintenance on Tuesday (the Forums) was going to include Armory API work. Maybe more to come this next reset?

Same. I race changed from Worgen to Night Elf 3 weeks ago and even though the armory now says Night Elf, my picture still shows me as a Worgen on the armory.

Even my picture to the left still shoes me as Worgen. Plus my xmog is way old.

days? It happened for weeks already.
Blizzard pls.

Bump. Please fix this.

Same, Armory is not updating any Xmog changes.

Faction swapped and realm transferred my Shaman over a week ago, and ever since it has only shown a black silhouette on my armory profile. Here on the forums, it still shows my Shaman with its old name, race, and guild, and the updated version of my character is nowhere to be found.