Armory not updating

So for over a month now the armory for this character has not been updating my mythic runs and i cant even load the achivment page. I would like to get this working again as my Raider Io is not updating because of it.

Update: now my armory does not load at all i only get error 500

1 Like

Hi Fuzzywinkle,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are looking into the root cause of the achievements summary page sometimes showing the error page. With our testing it appears that this is happening inconsistently. We unfortunately are unable to offer an ETA on when this may be resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Does the cause involve the reason why mythic keystones are not updating as well?.

Hi Fuzzywinkle,

Issues with the Mythic Keystone data on character profiles would likely be something different. Can you help us better understand in which ways your Mythic Keystone data may be outdated (missing runs, incorrect time/level, specific about which dungeon, etc.)?

Thanks.

My recent completed runs are missing both timed and none timed. Been happening for over a month now. I can see them listed on the wow progress site under my character but not the wow amoury etc.

Hi Fuzzywinkle,

To clarify, the Mythic Keystone runs shown on https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/barthilas/fuzzywinkle/pve/mythic represent your top/best runs for the active season. WoW Progress could be displaying runs that are outside of your “best” runs as that data is available from the Leaderboards API. Does the data which you believe is missing include runs which would be considered your “best” for the season for a given dungeon?

Thanks for the additional information.

Not sure when it started working again, but i checked today and they seem to be updating my runs again so my issue is fixed now.

1 Like