Armory not updating

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to transfer my raider IO score. I have transferred realms and Raider is unable to transfer my score because Blizzard has not updated my dungeon history since making the realm transfer. This is making it very difficult to get accepted into mythic plus groups and enjoying the game.

I have logged out of the forums and logged back in. My character itself has updated for example my new guild and realm but not my dungeon armory (nor my ilvl and gear but thats not important to me).

I have submitted a ticket but Game Master Nalimua told me there is not much he/she can do and that i should report it to this forum. Please resolve this issue by fully updating my entire armory so that Raider can transfer my score which enables me to enjoy the game much more.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Yep my armory has also been broken since the patch. Nothing updates on my armory. The forum character list also doesn’t update.

Seems like the armory is always broken.

1 Like

The armory still works but takes days for new gear to show,it will get fixed as usual.

Armory just updated my gear so it is working somewhat.

Yup, this is happening for me too after a name change. You can see on the armory when you go to the mythic+ runs tab, and click “view party” for a specific run that my old character name is showing up, leading the blizzard API used by raiderio to credit the runs to the old character. Fixing this ASAP as key pushing starts picking up again would be fantastic

I am having the same issue except when it comes to using simulation software. It has been several hours since I logged out after swapping gear on one of my alts, but the armory has yet to update to reflect my new gear.

This is really ridiculous. What did they do, fire everyone that knows what they are doing and can maintain the website? Two days and still not updated.

1 Like

Mine hasn’t updated since 8.2 patch lol So is been like 2.5 weeks now.

Even my 2 toons that i transferred realm isn’t updating, the old page is still there also. Really is crazy it isn’t being fixed.

1 Like

One of the fixes is to log out and log back in to the forums/WoW website. If that does not work, then there is another fix that has not been published so if there’s any magical people out there, please let us know.