Armory not updating boss kills properly

This is my character
Innerthunder NA US Lightbringer Guild The Elder Council
Armory shows 4/9 heroic, but in actuality we killed 5/9 but for some reason it is not updating Assault of Zaqali but shows Rashok after. I have tried the recommended fixes and to no avail. These kills were yesterday, and all characters have been logged out. Is there a fix for this??

2 Likes

Having the same issue, it looks like it is counting Zaquali as a second kill of H Amalgamation Chamber on my account. Our guild also is not getting credit for the kill on wowprogress due to this bug.

Same issue. Says I didn’t kill Zskarn on normal but we did…

Also says I killed the Amalgamation chamber on heroic twice but didn’t kill the Assault, which I did…

Confusing.

This issue seems to specifically affect Assault of the Zaqali. I am also missing credit for it, as well as a few other people I checked who I know have done it. Seems likely that the boss is erroneously giving credit to Amalgamation Chamber instead since they also have a second kill showing there.

Having the same issue with the same boss encounter. Veneration -Proudmoore US

Not couting Assault of the Zaqali Heroic kill for me

I am getting the same issue with not getting assault credit.

In game i see my lock out has 5/9 but on the armoy and raiderio it shows 4/9.

I hope this doesnt effect vault.

We need more peoples attention on this so it gets fixed. Has anyone put in a ticket?

Same issue here with the same boss - cleared 4/9 last night but armory is showing 3/9 with two kills on The Amalgamation Chamber.

Still not showing credit for the kill.

Man, my armory isn’t updating on reputation tab and my outfit doesn’t update either. So I feel your pain.

8/8 heroic last week, killed Assault again last night and still shows me 8/9 heroic…

I put a ticket in but we need more comments and eyes on this.

1 Like