Armory not updating after name and server change

I went to another server to check out a guild and decided to come back to my old server (Altar of Storms) where I didn’t need a special character to just have the name “Nascent” and now that I’ve come back, the armory seems to refuse to merge my previous M+ history with my current name and now raider io is just pulling data from when I came back and changed my name.

When I used the in-game support, the GM just said, “There’s nothing wrong on our end, I fail to see the issue.” So I had to somehow actually explain to the GM how it works? When you hover over your M+ progress in the armory, it needs to show your new name, not your old name on the history of your previous runs for everything to have actually merged properly, and it clearly shows my old name.

So please find the bug in your system that is failing to merge my data <3

Unfortunately, I can’t just post the link to my armory in my post here, but my character’s name is Nascent-Altar of Storms, and my old name used to be Nåscent-Altar of Storms because when I moved over to another server, someone already had the name Nascent and I was flagged for a free name change. I had to pay to change it back when I came back to my original server :frowning:

Thank you for your time, and I really hope that this can get resolved!

When I transferred servers and changed my character’s name, it took a couple of weeks at least for M+ rating score to merge, including the score to show on Raider io. Hope this provides some insight.

They finally fixed it after I posted this to bring it to their attention… but I had been waiting over a month for mine…