Armory Bug ((Fixed)

Hello all, I am reporting (and seeing if anyone else is having the same issue) the armory not updating for this character (Sharpspell-Illidan— the one posting this).

Since the update on 1/16, this character has not had their armory update at all. I have joined a different guild and logged out several times in different gear and spec, but it’s stuck on elemental (what I logout out in around the update).

I have reset my password as I saw this was a common fix and another character of mine did have their armory update after being in the game for the 10 minutes and so on.

Anything else I can do? Would really appreciate help on this.

2 Likes

I was having the same issue. I upgraded my weapon after raid last night and it didn’t show up in my armory. I stayed logged in for 15m, and then logged out, still didn’t update.

Then I logged in again, went to the Emerald Dream for a bit, used my hearth, then went into a dungeon to check if a weak aura was working correctly, left, and then logged out, and then my weapon was updated.

Your mileage my vary, but one of those things seems to have un-stuck it…or it was just a coincidence and something on the backend JUST got fixed.

1 Like

Imgur

This is my issue :rofl:
No gear, no rating, no S3 dungeon history. But raids show up!

1 Like

My armory recently stopped updating. I am now 469ilvl, did almost all the dungeons on a +14 and cleared heroic. Yet doesn’t show up?

My armory profiles haven’t updated since 10.2.5 launched. Usually it’s instantly updated after logout. My raider io gear and character progress is accurate despite my armory lagging behind.

Same here. I was trying to track the mounts I obtained recently and found out none of them is showing up on armory collection. I think it happened after 10.2.5.

Updated properly for about 2h Thursday evening, now it’s showing no gear again, and my M+ rating and dungeon history is a few days old.

I’m impressed they manage to break a website feature with an in-game patch.

I have the same bug. My main Character is no longer in wowarmory

I am having this issue too, I’ve tried everything that every google search has suggested and it still isn’t updating

same issue, armory not updating anymore.

The armory does update the armor but the alt pictures shows a black profilehttps://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/arthas/urskrax