Argument against TBC ? ANYONE

Reading comprehension is key here…I said “Majority of the people in favor of TBC” not the whole player base

Shock, most players in favor of TBC can lobby Blizzard for BC servers.

Classic Vanilla is what many of us asked for and we don’t want it all bolluxed up.

I don’t either…I’d prefer separate servers…have always said so. Only the people who want Classic+ want to Fubar Classic

1 Like

There…FTFY

Quit trying to ride on the coat tails of the people who got Blizzard to give us Classic. Put in the work they did and MAYBE you can get Classic+

2 Likes

agreed 100%

Really?

So if a warrior can tank pretty good and top dps metters is not a problem, is a problem if a druid do it …

guess what: when you spec feral you are NOT a decent healer, not even a lousy one. SO yeah, if i choose a spec i should be a master of that spec. Period.

Nah, Classic+ is too moronic to ever happen.

1 Like

Cute, been here before you and I was one of the people that sighed the petition and asked Blizz for Classic before you were around… :wink: You can look at my profile, lets see that main Shock! :roll_eyes:

You put in the work they did for your TBC/LK server bud…Classic + might not happen but watching your TBC/LK severs bomb will be a great thing to watch! :grin:

Ah look at you, deflecting(Thinking Error) like a Pro! :smile:

Remember when people used to say the same thing about Classic? Good times…

You’re one of those “Wall of no” now! :wink:

I mean the only time periods I had less fun with the game was Cata and WoD… so there is that.

But it only makes sense to get BC servers if they think it will be financially viable.

Don’t scared homie.

I’m sure that a few people will stick around in Classic after TBC/LK servers are released.

:joy:

Good luck with that! When they bomb you can always go back to retail…

Oh I “don’t scared Homie”…:smile: Hey Retail had a patch today, why aren’t you playing?

After phase 6 when nobody is playing Classic anymore, you can always go back to retail.

Nope, I’ll go over to Pantheon most likely… if not I have a 500+ Steam Library of games to pick from. :wink:

If that’s actually true (I highly doubt it) then you are the epitome of a Benedict Arnold…aka a traitor. You represent everything the #nochanges community stands AGAINST.

To say that you are one of the people who signed that petition to get Blizzard to give us legacy vanilla servers and then turn around and now claim to want changes/new content added to the game is the biggest slap in the face to everyone else who likes Classic the way it is, and it makes you a massive hypocrite.

You’re just like all the other Classic+ people…it isn’t #nochanges in your case…more like #nochangesexceptmine and to hell with what anyone else wants right???

You guys are still just listing off things you dislike about TBC; and the only argument outside of that I’ve seen is “it’Ll SpLiT tHe PlAyEr BaSe” which is stupid when the player base is already split. On top of that, considering a potential TBC server wouldn’t come out until at least TWO FULL YEARS after Classic has been out, I think it’s safe to say you’ll have plenty of people, including myself, ready to move on. That’s not to say I still won’t dabble in Classic some, especially some PvP every now and then since the Rank 14 grind is the one thing in Classic that actually takes a very long time, but outside of that, there isn’t going to be a whole lot I’ll want to do anymore. Also, whether you want to admit this or not, TBC does have a bit more to do at endgame, same with Wrath.

Clam down bud…

Dude, I don’t want them to touch the Classic servers, they can leave them for the world to experience, I would like a SEPARATE SERVER for Classic +…You’re out of control lol :grin:

Let’s see that main Shock! :slight_smile: I’ve said many times, that Classic + would be a colabration between the coummunity and the devs…that content and changes would be a long drawn out discussions with voting involved.

Can you not go full Brave-heart on me please, trying to act like you’re some kind of hero for the forums, protecting Classic’s honor. You do know that TBC and LK are part of the reason why Classic turned into retail, right? :roll_eyes:

I’m never posting on my main again. I quit playing retail for a reason. Many others post on their main because they have trust levels built up in order to be able to post links. I didn’t get that far since the forums were updated and everyone was reset.

And even if I did post on my main it wouldn’t matter due to the fact that I quit the game after Cataclysm launched. This isn’t the same account I had back in vanilla, so whatever BS you want to pull by creeping on my Armory profile won’t have the desired effect

I’ve already told you several times how big of a mistake the voting system would be… any content that is community-driven will be hijacked by everyone that plays retail. Guaranteed Classic+ will have all manner of retail features whether you want them or not… It will be ruined in a relatively short amount of time

Oh I bet…

Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one bud…

Yes but it would show your Achievements for Vanilla… and let me see if you even played it and took part in raids/what not. You bump your gums about others, yet refuse to show your own cred.

Cool, I don’t agree with your points so…thanks for your input? :man_shrugging:

You didn’t read what I wrote then, so very you…plug your ears and ignore…it would have to reach a 75% threshold but here the deal it wouldn’t be the end all be all, the Devs would have the final say, it would be a 70/30 or 60/40 kinda deal. :wink:

You don’t know that, also Fortune telling is a thinking error…

Oh and before you clap back with, you’re saying “TBC is going to bomb” that’s retaliative to Classic, TBC and LK will pull players(and be successful by most standards, just not Blizz standards), just nothing like Classic. :wink: