Argh picking a class

I can’t decide between Rogue, Mage, Priest, or Paladin as my main. I am leaning towards Mage or Priest because Atiesh is calling my name again.

Assuming I am not going to stop playing retail, this is likely gonna be a 1 character endeavor for me, for sure.

It’s either rogue or shaman for me. Thought about Warlock but the soul shard business can go shard itself.

Edit: But most definitely going rogue.

For me, a true altoholic, this doesn’t work. I’ll have 10 level 35+ characters and still go “You know what, I think I have found my main!” and then two levels later, I am going “you know what, I just saw that warlock on his cool mount…”

It is a dastardly disease.

I share in your pain Renthelm. They need to start meetings for us Altoholics I think. It gets insane sometimes lol.

You won’t be an altoholic in classic unless you have the long term plan of reaching 60 in 10 years.

The sad thing is that alot of altoholics (myself included) have that kind of patience. LOL

1 Like

I was back then and I will be now. Oh, I will have someone that I get to 60, but I’ll never be happy.

At least that is how I always was save for one expansion, MoP. Pandaren Monk had me hook line and sinker.

I reroll almost everytime I think about it. At this point my main will just be whatever I’m feeling at the particular moment the game goes live.

depending on how hardcore you plan on going…
tbh find something that you like both PVE and PVP.
because to be at peak performance you need to do both

1 Like