Argent Dawn Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Argent Dawn (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Vacalactica, looks for any member of Nievus Lepus.

2 Likes

Demondeath, many guilds from classic but where are my “House of Crom” and “I Believe in Kabaul” homies at.

1 Like

Fendria, this exact character, in Ghostfang Brotherhood and Circle of Iron on Argent Dawn during vanilla. When BC came out, free transfers were offered to Sisters of Elune, and most of Ghostfang jumped.

Hey dude, I used to play Thronk. One of the warriors in NL!

2 Likes

Euros, Tauren Shaman, Firemaul Clan.

This toon.

I remember seeing NL and GFB around! Oh, memories.

Soul Drinkerz Guild mates

Me from the crazy NL Brazilians, I’m bravely trying to bring Behemott, Ioulaum and Grumish (who was a member of Winter Wolfs) back to the game, is Val still alive? And Kaltra?

2 Likes

Verosend, forsaken Mage.

Used to PVP a lot during the HWL grind and raided with Blackfang Brotherhood.

Known more today as Fadasma

3 Likes

LupinDraconis, Tauren, Shaman
• tempest infinitus.
• Krevlorn, Havokia, Oogla, Havok.

1 Like

But BEFORE NL…you were…better :slight_smile:
Colbey

Colbey, Tauren Hunter. Looking for Thronk (found him), Muhoobda, and others from our 1st guild, and Flaming Skull Clan :wink:

lets see where to begin. Played Daymon Tauren warrior. also played Mazen Troll mage, Jannik UD rogue all with BFB and NL. Raided with Verosend in BFB and Vaca in NL.

1 Like

FO’ DA BUNNIES!

lol. Been a long time.

1 Like

Looking for any old member of Obsidian Horn. Also looking for Ruckus, Morticia, and Erzule.

2 Likes

Hey Hoark here looking for any of Da Ard Boyz (Argent Dawn) or former members of Overkill (Argent Dawn). I am going to try and form a new Guild on Classic RP (server to be determined). Send me a message or reply here I’ll be checking back periodically.

Arilaw of the Blackfang Brotherhood reporting in! It would probably help if I posted using the right character. Haroo!

9 Likes

Fo’ Da’ Bunnies indeed… I might play again, need old school NL back. -Mitharin

1 Like

If they come back, I’m all in, best PvP Team ever.

1 Like