Aren't people with XP turned off supposed to be limited to XP off battlegrounds?

Oh you are just so full of it ma’am.

Level 20 hunters which is what most of the f2p bracket are, are way more over powering than any 24 boa player.

The way the gems and gear scale, makes it next to impossible to come in with regular level gear and survive.

The fact that you are defending this makes you look pretty dumb.

Oh level up your alts she says.

Such ignorance.

1 Like

Actually turning xp off allows twinks to farm gear. That’s allowed, if the debuff gets fixed all twinks will do is make a few toons to play and start at 16 and afk out of the bg, swap toons to cycle out deserted debuff. This will net each toon roughly 30 bgs per level.
Say they are using 3 toons to cycle through, that’s 360 bgs to level 20.

But they won’t have a pink debuff.

1 Like

Agreed.

Here is what I rolled into the 10-19 bracket with
https://imgur.com/KACn0Xs
All crafted or bought from npc vendors btw took me 10-15 minutes to gear.
here is my average game in the 10-19 bracket while lvling

https://imgur.com/opquCmx

Here is my 23-29 set up

https://imgur.com/DZY6eiy

here is my average game as affliction the spec that’s worse then destro btw.
https://imgur.com/i2Q0MtK

I would have done better if I hadn’t sat mt for the last half of the game.
Gearing is really easy for pvp if you know what you are doing this set up lasts me until lvl 48 I just have to remake the gear every now and then.
There are also a lot of vendors I can supplement off pieces with/some strong trinkets.

1 Like

A bit of stretch please refrain from personal insults, and OP is right Twinks shouldn’t be able to queue against leveling players.

3 Likes

No, not at low level. Most players yes should have BOA. Even then it’s still not enough against XP off players who have max gear and chants at that level.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Wrath classic there will be no queue segregation.

3 Likes

My warlock that I am lvling through the 20-29 bracket has better stats then my 20 warlock though? I also have 0 boas equipped except for the weapon lol. Anyone with a crafter can stay competitive for free in every bracket.

1 Like

If we just remove Experience from BGs so then it’s just about PvP we wouldn’t have this problem. BG brackets would have more participation this way and gets the ppl that only care about Experience out of PvP ruining it for others.

Adding Experience to BGs/PvP was the biggest mistake ever for PvP hurting it overall.

2 Likes

Doing so will just mean its an even playing field so everyone will be able to twink if they want and wont have to go and exploit xp debuffs to join games.

You have entire premades of twink exploiters in the 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 brackets etc. How much of a loser do you actually have to be to do all that ? Trust me, the guy that was mentioned before that does it is an actual loser

2 Likes

arguably anyone playing wow is a loser :rofl:

This is an RPG (gear based game) the entire point of WoW is to Twink. We are ALL Twinks and when we get to max level that’s what we do. We Twink our toons and get BiS gear to play.

When there was no Experience in BGs PvP was so much better. The whole point of lower level BGs was to (take a break from lvling to test your might in PvP) When I lvled toons I would get some good items then stop lvling to PvP for a bit. Learn my character and build. This doesn’t happen anymore and why so many players are just bad at their class.

Removing experience from BGs would stop AFKers, Botting and promote healthy PvP to return. Where anyone could enjoy learning their class far better and enjoying the game more.

2 Likes

And that is not what Blizzard wants which they have made clear by separating the BGs into xp on/off. If it was I wouldn’t mind, but the people who exploit need to be banned / suspended for doing it.

2 Likes

This was the 2nd biggest mistake Blizzard made behind adding experience into BGs killing off participation in many brackets and making many players leave.

Would be cool if Blizz can fix this issue and just combine Ques again or remove Experience which would be far better so PvP can flourish.

They just announced 2 days ago that the separation is being abolished for wrath bgs.

4 Likes

<3 <3 XpOff

Its win/win. You get all the twinks back and get that sweet sweet monthly sub, while still keeping them away from the main player base.

I think being competitive is great. I’m glad you can craft gear that works for you.

However, something seems wrong when the most popular class in an xpoff ( don’t pay a sub ) bracket like 20-29 is dominated by hunters.

I blame blizzard for giving them so much of an arsenal at such a low level.

No class, with maybe the exception of arcane mage and a warlock, have that many abilities at level 20.

Remove Cromie from the game and you pretty well fix the f2p bracket.

OP is a level 19 twink and is upset that he got put into a queue with other 19 twinks and got stomped on and now is complaining about it. Because his statement of XP on and XP off players grouping together it not true. Some of those level 19 twinks spend 100s of thousands of gold on their twink gear.

He probably thought he was going to go in as a level 19 twink and kill all the new WoW players who tried out the BGs but all he got was other twinks with his XP turned off and that upset him.

I find the most xpoff players in the 40-49 bracket.

I’m not sure if they’re scared to move onto the 51-59 bracket or just need an unfair advantage

Either way, it’s cheating. No homelander ! Don’t even say it lol

I disagree. The debuff should be automatically removed on entering a bg. Problem solved.

Have to disagree with you. If his xp is shut off, in all likelihood no queue would ever pop for him, as most end-of-bracket twinks (19’s, 29’s, etc) stopped playing or switched to 20/50.

If a geared player groups with a twink, they get the xp off debuff, which reduces their xp to 5%. This has a 5 min cd. So if they drop group and queue, and the queue pops within 5 minutes, they can maintain the debuff by staying in combat as much as possible.

I personally don’t think it’s worth it to invest hundreds of thousands of gold in twink gear for a character that is just going to level up soon, debuff exploit or not. My PvE twinks wear dungeon gear which I farmed myself. But I know people who have spent millions of gold on 20’s…

I’d like to see a screenshot of one of these “xp off” players. Just his buffs and debuffs is fine, we don’t need to see the character.

This first image is the 5% xp debuff that a player gets after grouping with a twink:
https://freeimage.host/i/gfgFgj

This second image is the debuff that an actual twink has:
https://freeimage.host/i/gfgfdx