Arena World Championship & Mythic Dungeon International 2021 Plans are Here!

Arena World Championship & Mythic Dungeon International 2021 Plans are Here!

We are planning some fantastic changes to the Arena World Championship and Mythic Dungeon International in 2021 to take full advantage of all that Shadowlands has to offer.

View Full Article

1 Like

Lol, trying to make up for the fiasco last year with an increased prize pool.

Rogues everywhere.

RoguĂŠ World championship. Whoooooooo

2 Likes

I enjoy watching the MDI, however, can you please prevent class stacking? Watching teams run 2 rogues, 2 hunters, etc is more lame than it is fun

"Following the continued success of the Mythic Dungeon International (MDI), and with new dungeons in Shadowlands to challenge players, we are removing regional distinctions to create a truly global competition by removing regional distinctions. "

Someone forgot to proofread it lol

2 Likes

Good luck to the contenders! Good job upping the prize pool Blizz & I look forward to watching this year… After the pvp tuning.

LETS GO RET PALADINS I HOPE TO SEE YOU MAKE IT THIS YEAR!!!

Class stacking is no longer allowed. It’s in the official rules.

1 Like

Lemme guess what mythic + comp will be.
Demon hunter tank
Resto Druid or pally healer
Fire mage
Outlaw rogue
Last spot depends on healer do mm or boomy

Good luck Rogues!.. Err… Players!

1 Like

No class stacking. No more than 1 class per group. Yay!

1 Like

I find the no class stacking rule pretty unnecessarily restrictive because it seems to apply to all roles. I think it should only apply to dps. Kind of weird that you can’t have an ele and resto shaman in the group or prot and holy pallies together.

1 Like

Hopefully this expansion they will focus more on class balance, rather than on the meta for mythics.

Does anybody know how or when we will get access to the Tournament Realm for Arenas?

MMORPG’s don’t need esports. Change my mind.

3 Likes

Please use full screen in screen more like you use to… 30%+30% screens is soooooo bad to watch most i feel most viewers are with me when i say full screen in screen is the only way to go.