Arena Rating Adjustments Underway - October 22

Do I get to leave pve and come back to pvp now?

Alright, I’ll ask.

I’m 1,710~ rating in Solo Shuffle, what does this mean for me exactly.

lmao.

good ty for the communications buddy!
let’s try to make the adjustments earlier in the future

1 Like

So does this mean it will be slightly easier to climb rating? IDK exactly what this entails…

Appreciate the the communication regarding MMR.

While we have you does monitoring the health of ladder and feedback include overperforming and underperforming specs? Can we expect further big tuning this season hopefully soon?

Do not forsake us!

Meanwhile blitz… filled with duos and possible lot more junk that is under the table. People throwing games on purpose or straight up leaving making it an instant loss.

But nice I still don’t think I might get into solo shuffle. Enjoy folks.

1 Like

Already a blue post that said patch class tuning next week.

3 Likes

General PVE or both?

When does hpala rework land and do we foresee 10.1.5 ret but as a healer this time?

Usually it’s pve related but who knows.

I got a stray bullet from PVE that didn’t get that nifty (Does Not Apply in PVP) slapped on end of it.

Its why I ask. Fire certainly did not warrant All Damage Reduced 3% in PVP.

Oh whoops haha we messed up the elo. Guess you’ll have to stay subbed for another couple months while you play the game how it should have been and has been for over a decade haha. our bad haha we will keep monitoring it haha whoops

1 Like

Both! They just wanted to ship the anniversary patch and get most of the talent reworks out, then adjust accordingly.

Totally get it… yeah I wish there was something as well for pvp in general but we know pve is the central part of the game and people playing pvp just grab what they can get. (I’ve just started to return to pvp since blitz is a thing on tww)

That will be for pve they don’t care about us.

It’s finally over!

Buff healer MMR! Healers MMR system prevents them from achieving the same ratings as DPS. The highest healer is almost 150 rating below the highest DPS.

4 Likes

Got my first 2100 last season in Shuffle and this season it was all I could do to get 1600 on most of my toons for the free tier

Can’t tell you how many r1s I played against who got put against me at low mmr(At least it was a learning experience!)

Anyway, glad us average players can start playing and having fun at the lower ratings(Rival) without every game feeling extremely difficult(Even though it’s a good learning tool)

1 Like

Tl;dr your MMR is going up by 10 and they will not continue to monitor it.

Don’t fall for it

Finally. After weeks of shameless lying and propaganda, i’ve gotten what i really wanted. :supervillain: Free MMR! Yeeehaw. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Jk obv, but glad to see this getting addressed rather than festering. There will probably be a huge spike of activity now so watch the pendulum swing in the other direction lol…

1 Like