Arena Rating 1000+ for Essence

Pardon the noob question here, I’ve never really been interested in arena:
How hard is it to get that 1000 rating?

Not hard but good luck trying to find someone to play with :slight_smile:

EDIT: You will have to prob pay someone to play with you too because no one who plays arena wants anyone under their rating.

1 Like

No real interest in general? Or is it because people are mostly “Elite” by this point?

huh me no understand.

That was in reply to your comment. I was asking if that was because no one’s really interested in arena at the moment, or because people already have a high ranking. But you sort of answered that with your edit.

Mix of everything tbh.

You can find someone to push it in 2s. Just keep looking in LFG until you get it, 1k is really easy, it’s not even a real rating tbh.

You should be 1k around 7-10 wins, unless you lose a ridiculous amount of games like 30+. You can just pick out a dps in lfg or get a friend if you have one and just try to do as much dps to the 1 target you guys agree on or get a healer. You might lose a bit because you’re inexperience and sometimes you face high rated people at low mmr games but you should be 1k rated by your 10th win.

As others have said, you’ll get to 1000 just by playing. It may take more or less games than others, but since you don’t really lose points from losses at that rating, its just a matter of getting enough wins, regardless of how many attempts it takes.

I’m not sure if that is your warrior, but if you have a horde toon, I can probably help you out on my druid, DK or paladin.

Send me an add if you’re having trouble (and are horde, none of my alli toons have made it to 120).

GiantDwarf#1316

1 Like

Its not hard as you dont lose rating for loses. I made 1400 on this warrior in a few nights of lfg. Most of them were double dps.

Dont get discouraged as many people will just quit after a loss. Make your own group and expain what your trying to do. I qued with several people lookong for 1k as well on mu way there. We lost a fre won a few but with no pressure had some fun. I even turned on a few people who never arenad before to do it more.

Might be difficult now being so late in the season

I’ll grind 1000 with you, I need it on an alt healer anyways. Drop your btag

1 Like

you dont lose rating till like 1400? so just queue up till then

Just go into lfg and make a group “no cr looking to cap”

You will passively get the 1000 rating. It’s super easy as you can’t lose any rating at that point. Just find someone chill and go grind

I can help you get it. I have 4 ally 120s and 7 horde. Hit me up.

If you have arena exp not hard at all if you dont and are new to the world it could take a little work.
If you were horde i would help you.
GL.

Actually you can.

If you lose a bunch in a row you can start to hit the bottom with 1100~ mmr and CR. I’ve sadly seen it a few times when I inspect people with a hugeeee loss deficient (I’m talking consistently having 70-80% losses).

I appreciate the info. A friend of mine and I are gonna give it a go with double dps (ret pally/fury warrior) …beer may be involved.

Oh and to clear any confusion, I am the OP. I accidentally started this post on my Alliance crapper.

1 Like

Sorry but, what does “no cr looking to cap” mean? I’ve recently reactivated my sub (still feel kinda newish to BFA) and would like to to get the essence too :slight_smile: