Arena point in tbc

For pve people who need arena weapon. Can we leave the game before it start 10 times for points? or we have to wait until the game start then leave thx

Or you could just do PvP like everyone else who wants PvP items.
I absolutely hate PVE but to get to my destination for PvP, whether that be end game or a lower bracket, I have to do PvE.

Going in with a fresh 5s team and just losing 10 games a week lets you get a good chunk of points without having to PvP for people who aren’t good enough or hate it.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

3 Likes

Why do you need arena weapon? Game hard?

1 Like

For some classes, the s1 weapon is by far and away better than anything that drops out of t4. I think the best example of this is the spell damage mace for prot paladins.

1 Like

Yep, currently in beta they’re second only to the MH only BS axe. Were they to revert the change and make them one hand again, it’ll be BiS to dual wield them - especially for synching autos for flurry uptime and the WF sweetspot.

It’s very very worth going for.

1 Like

Oh, so not needed?

What’s not needed? S1 weapons are really good, generally PvP weapons are very good in PvP.

Most of the differences are often overstated. The t4 stuff isnt so far away from the pvp gear that anyone should really be too upset about it.

This thread is not about using the weapons in PvP.

…what? I mean sure I typed the wrong thing, but I was pretty clear in several posts about using the Glad weapons in PvE.

1 Like

An advantage of pvp gear that often goes understated…you are guarenteed to get it. Raid gear though? It could take months before it actually drops, let alone win the roll.

1 Like

No need to derail the topic to fit your agenda. Glad weapons are not needed for PvE, git gud.

The weapons require rating as well so no, or was that added later?

What agenda? And the entire thread is about easy ways to get points, which suggests it’s entirely for gear.

You don’t need Glad weapons, just like you don’t need to care about proper itemization and good gear for PvE. The fact that there are very few alternatives - and it’s guaranteed - makes them very attractive, as they’re also quite good in PvE.

I think it was S3 that first required rating.

I would not be shocked if blizz puts the rating requirement in for early seasons.

Yeah it was in at some point in TBC to prevent exactly what the OP is wanting to do, so yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if the rating requirements are in from day one.

Indeed. I doubt they’ll add a rating req early on but who knows.

The fastest way to s1/2 weps would be pity 5s games. I’d play it out though. If you just leave and tank your rating every week you’re just getting less and less points. My as well try to keep the rating up even if you only win 2/10 games. Although if you team hop every week I guess that won’t really matter.

1 Like

The rating requirements existed only starting with S3. S1 and S2 never had any, and I don’t see why Blizzard would add that,

So lets see…they made the BS crafted mace NOT be usable in off hand for the launch of tbc until later (Sunwell I think), but you want them to also push FORWARD the rating requirement for weapons from pvp. Seems fair…not?