Arena Point Discount & Rating removal not in game

Lol welfare? How many HM weapons in 25man do you think folks are using? They are still rare and well earned…

Starting to think it might not be a mistake…

Just another eltist nerd.

These are the ones that I’m talking about who show up to our BGs with a narcistic complex, and display toxicity at its finest.

1 Like

Plenty of people have been farming Ulduar HM’s for awhile now. This is all old content that was already figured out over a decade ago. It’s not hard.

PVP is a lot harder than scripted raids. (I know that wasn’t the point of your post, I’m just saying). So while I agree rating requirements should exist, I really don’t see the issue at end of season lowering the requirement.

However – I will say it’s complete BS there was zero communication on changing that from Blizzards’ end.

You’re the only one being toxic here lol. I’m hardly an elitist for thinking decade old content is easy.

That sounds like a taking point and not someone who’s actually done 25 hardmodes… guilds and folks that have been extremely successful at Ulduar and prayed to the RNG gods maybe…

Says the one who needs to refer to less powerful gear as “welfare”.

Why use that kind of language?

We give ourselves away with the things we say.

Plus, your posts are mired on ignorance, so I don’t expect you to understand anything on what I’m talking about.

I can appreciate that point of view; and while not everyone has gotten them all down – or more specifically been lucky with drops – There are multiple options available to the pvp’ers weapon wise.

1 Like

And an elite weapon in the hands of a PvPer like me…

I completely understand why you would need to keep such a weapon out of my hands.

What, the worthless deadly weapons?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bump reply

It has been implemented, they just messed up. They gave us honor instead of our arena points from the last week of season…the ratings have been removed/lowered and discounts are already out as well.

Not sure why people think like this. S6 had the worst participation in any arena season in classic. I hope this end of season change makes people want to play in S7, because I can’t fathom how low participation will go with the path we are on.

The main issue is the lack of communication on the requirement reduction. Would have helped some people get that 2k raiting last night.

7 Likes

I bought my 2.2k weapon during the season because I calculated that I’d have enough points to get my shoulders at season end with the last week’s points. Now if we don’t get our points for the last week I’m screwed and go into season 7 with Deadly shoulders.

Yea that sucks for sure… so wish they had communicated this better and also not screwed up this points thing

Well blizzard don’t care about anything at all they let bots cheat and the real players who pay subscription each week to enjoy game get thrown under bud constantly by blizzard who don’t care about game at all it no need y grab as long as they get your money they don’t care why still haven’t arena points beeen fixed I doubt they will fix it not like they care cheats can make not and not get ban but second you use little bit of offensive language your in sin bin gome while cheats are still out their blizzard do not respond are they going respond are they going fix this problem

All seven people still doing arena support you!

Yeah! Let’s gate keep the already non-existent population further! That’ll sure bring up the player count.

2 Likes

Did they delete the entire thread where they responded saying they are looking into it or am i blind?

you expected blizzard to launch something that works like it did 10 years ago?

Fool, we’re too busy adding the retail menus in to worry about than actually having the game work.

They Locked it - WOTLK Arena Points given as Honor

They also replied to the new thread - 05/23 - 05/29 Arena Points Given as Honor - #9 by Foes-arugal

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.