Arena in The Burning Crusade on Atiesh

Hi guys,

I joined Aetish in early 2020 to play some PvE with a friend, and quit shortly after. Now that I got word of TBC coming out I am motivated to level up to 60 to be able to play it. My interest in TBC is to play some arena, since I don’t have any friends here I was going to transfer to Whitemane, the highest pop pvp server in the west. Turns out, blizzard doesn’t allow PvE to PvP server transfer. Although I’m only lvl 31, I’m finding this grind to be very long and I don’t want to start over again.

I guess I’m here to ask if there will be a lot of you queueing for arena or no? Will I be able to find some experienced players to play with? I’m no pro by any means but can hold my own. Do you guys think there will be an active arena population on Aetish? Are my partners limited to my server or can I extend to the battlegroup? Or am I better off rerolling on Whitemane?

I don’t understand this rule of not xfering to a pvp server, any chances that will change in the expansion?

Appreciate and advice or comments you all have.

Let’s just say I know a lot of ppl that will never roll on a pvp server again, if classic were magically switch back to two years ago. Even pvp tryhards have said this

Expect a flood of new/disillusioned pvp players to be flocking to these people servers

PvP servers and Wpvp is not like it use to be 15 years ago. Its mostly teamed up players now ganking in groups. And with so many players jammed on per server it feels like retail Warmode.

I am curious about Battlegroups though seeing I just moved here from a PvP server myself, mainly to be with a friend who we did arenas back in TBC. What I read they did have several servers for this back in the original game but not in Classic.