Arena Forums Grudge Matches

gracie, go back to your corner of the goldshire inn, the civilized adults are talking. come back in 5-10 years.

1 Like

my favorite lieutenant ever was a really hot lesbian woman combat engineer and i will always give her stuff for this but her first order she ever gave in the middle of JRTC on a training mission in the dreaded swamps of atropia was ‘dismount’ to finding an IED

I’m not sure what you mean by a “grudge” match… I assume you mean like pitting rivals against each other in a duel. I suppose this could be a fun community building event. I think we should try our hardest to keep the banter as light-hearted and fun as possible though.

1 Like

gracie i don’t have the time or energy to go over your self esteem issues and identity attached to a video game, i have to put my kids to bed, can we do this another time when you’ve, i don’t know, read a few books or something?

1 Like

So just so we’re clear, you believe we all should look like our WoW character or it’s a catfish?

1 Like

i know it’s crazy it’s like i don’t even do it and therefore it doesn’t bother me but i like girl characters so i play them?

does that make you insecure in your femininity? that possibly a man could do it better than you? or are you just going to straight keep vibing off with random bs?

What if I identify as a girl when I play a girl orc?

uh oh females are being gatekept now boys, the patriarchy is real

Help I’m being oppressed

You seem offended

gaslight gatekeep girlboss

Jokes aside I used to think men should only play male characters and females female characters when I was young, too.

They’ll probably grow out of it, you said they’re young.

i mean i don’t know them but they seem young to care about all that jazz

either super young or super old fashioned tbh

in b4 what’s her name goes on a long rant about validating herself as a female to dudes on the internet or something

If u weren’t mean to me I wouldn’t be mean to you

Judging by your post history that’s just not true. You seem to be looking for enemies.

1 Like

what if being mean is my form of affection

then i’ve been nothing but nice to you

dilly v phierz

1 Like

Nah not really

r u at least a hot e girl or are u super screwed in life

whats with all the moon guard

1 Like