Arena are 100% broken and will make people rage in season 1

I have no idea how this is happening but if arena instances are re-used somehow, they are not clearing the previous teams abilities off the map after they end and another team shows up.

Multiple times I’ve seen streamers and myself finding stuff like Mage food tables or warlock cookie things already in the arena after they load in. As far as I know, this isn’t an issues, since you wont be able to use them without having the same class on your team.

However! The big issue I have found, and I’m sure there are others, is the fact I have been hit by hunter traps when neither side has any hunters on them.

If season 1 starts and people are facing teams like DK/Hpally in 2s and randomly hit a freezing trap, explosive trap, or whatever… Blizzard is going to end up getting spammed with tickets requesting their rating be returned for losing games due to something completely out of their hands.

1 Like

wait, this is hilarious

1 Like

That’s amazing but anybody quitting over stuff like this was never going to make it.

I’m not sure if tmpikaboo clipped it or put it into a youtube video, but this first time I seen it happen was with him im pretty sure. I think he loaded and and lock rocks where in his arena starting area, but he wasn’t playing his lock, or playing with a lock and was like ???

Sounds awesome since I’ll be playing my disc also. Definitely hope mage food and cookies stay.
Help a oom’ing disc player out.

I don’t think you can actually grab any food or lock rocks from them unless you have that class on your team, but for some reason it seems hunter traps can still be hit

I assume it’s anything you place down like a freezing trap that seems to last awhile, any ability like that probably has a chance to be carried over

Blizzard confirmed too cheap to generate fresh arena instances for each match.

That seems like a minor bug due to the excess amount of instances that has been reaching maximum capacity forcing the servers to reuse instances and shards.

I too remember back when arena was perfectly balance and no one raged

NGL if that happened to me I wouldn’t even be mad, I’d be dying laughing.

It’d enhance my immersion if before the game started you saw some NPCs cleaning up the bodies of the previous team. “Dang, Phil, I don’t think I’ll be able to scrub the last of this Rogue off the crate.”.

2 Likes

I like it. Get those slaves we rp’d as in Ravendreth on their hands and knees scrubbing blood off the floor with a stuff bristle brush and bucket. Maybe someone with a push broom clearing out the teeth and bone.

How is that even possible? Traps last 1 minute and the starting gates take 1 minute before they open, the traps should already be gone in that scenario.

Sometimes the reality is stranger than the satire lol

That’s nothing. I was randomly hit by a 80k aimed shot while facing ele/spriest! I always wondered how it happened, I guess an aimed shot was lying around from the previous match or something.

Imagine being in an arena just minding your own business and getting pulled into another guy’s arena match by abom limb

Due to Covid there is staffing shortage. Dudes that suppose to clean arena each match can’t handle the load. Pls be patient.

I have no idea, if I had to guess, if the match ends any traps, lock rocks, food or whatever, their timers either get bugged out or the timers in the instance stop while not in use?

With the amount of bugs currently in the game, something like this shouldn’t be a surprise. Hell, I’ve found a bug with the healer evoker class that can make your friends literally float anywhere in the air for an infinite amount of time while still being able to attack. You could sit above the opposite factions dueling area and just murder people from 40 yards in the sky as a hunter if you knew how.

They must have hired cheapest programmers then. Because nothing else explains this mess. Games start in 6 days and some Classes are still more broken than ever on top of that.

Who wants to 3v3 triple hunter wargame, just throw traps everywhere, and pray some of them make it to the other side?