AREA 52 Server SIZE (Queue)

I feel like if they made it bigger then it would just become even more of a super server. Least there’s free transfers off the place.

I’m stubborn however and don’t want to leave because I spent 200+ bucks moving my roster of toons to it ages ago.

2 Likes

They are offereing free server transfers off it, fix the problem youself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I should probably transfer but I too am stubborn. I like my server and don’t want to move but I’ll admit I miss being able to play when I log on and having that hour better spent. I still might bc I know I start my Master’s program in January… it’s not like I’ll be raiding or doing anything serious.

The fact that you get to pick what server you want to go to and its not being picked for us by Blizz and not being forced to some random backwater server ultimately means that there is no reason to stay on A52.

Make the smart choice and get to KJ while you can.

1 Like

yea give us our own pvp shard or something pretty dumb at this point

how is the server so full when i barely see other people from my own server anyway lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/free-character-transfers-now-available-for-some-realms/743826

1 Like

Are some servers bigger than others?

I’m on Illidan supposedly the most populated server and I haven’t seen a que once since release.

I currently have an 81 minute wait :smiley:

1 Like

Been here for 110 minutes, 3 to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

65 minutes now!

I’ve seen this before with classic. The queue will be gone in another week or two, and players that left will be regretting their decision.

Hold strong, fellow A52.

1 Like

they could remove the queue but then server would lag for everyone.

now if they were to download more RAM though…

1 Like

Didn’t they just give a free server transfer so people could take toons off of there if they like
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/free-character-transfers-now-available-for-some-realms/743826

its really not that bad after the first 2 or so weeks. Itll die down and the queues will become almost non existent. I only waited 80 minutes tonight where as I waited 3 hours a few days before it.

Same although I might move one of my alliance locks.

Yeah. I am just going to ride it out.

I’m not gonna transfer off. You transfer off.

That’s how that’s going.

2 Likes

Can we still transfer off? I dont see the sticky anymore.

I am literally IN QUE for illidan RIGHT NOW lol

Does anyone know?

I am in a 75 minute queue otherwise I’d check for myself.